Faiza new player quest bugged?

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Hey guys,

I figured I would let you know. Some new player was asking for help in the channel today. They said they got a mission from Faiza and they had to collect tabtab teeth. They said they had been trying to collect the teeth for a few hours and nothing was dropping.

I would have tested the mission but its not available ..

Thought you should know so you could look into it

DonRoger

I have a disciple exploring toulan now and he was the same problem. The solution its easy; kill tabtabs until they stop to loot the teeths, then, wait 10-12 hours (maybe 1 day) and try again. My disciple finish the mission in 4 days. maybe a patch fix the problem.

Don

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Unfortunatly this is an ongoing issue that is present from long before VirtualSense took over develepment on Toulan.
Your are taking the right action reporting it here. This happens on a regular basis after server maintenance and resets.
Lets hope on day it will be fixed permanantly , but until that day you can do as DonRoger said, hunt as long as the resource you want drops when it seems to have stopped go do something else.

This is still not working correctly. I got 3 or 4 teeth a day and stopped and came back the next day. It's an ok workaround but I think new player quests working correctly are a key to player retention.

MoonGal

Yamato Pilot
a diciple of mine had same issue. got 3-4 drops then it stops. but he found if he logs out for a hour and comes back he can get another 3-4 drops. hope this helps till issue has been fixed

Top Bottom