Feedback from a great day

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Small list of stuff i notised and Feedback and bugs

the Lotus bot has a odd hitbox you end up running to the mobs instead of shooting

thers no apparent recipe for golden key

the lotus bot dot seems to both add up and multiply

the end of the instances ends a bit abrupt, I was confused

amazing vu super content and what a great day,
I had a blast

sorry for the messy feedback just wanted to write something before bed :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I couldnt aggree more, what a day…
I said it already, but this is clearly a breakthrough in Toulan History.

Of course my dearest Christmas wish has been granted early, and to me is the best part of the VU. I am that modest 😅

This VU englobes everything people have voiced up, in the slightest detail, and went all-in in detailing and carefully designing it all.
Including some ridiculously audacious request that were NEVER thought to be happening… 🤚

The team went beyond by repairing broken promises made long before their takeover.
Clearly wasnt for VS to fix it, and absolutely no hard feeling to the previous management ; we know implementation can be a very complicated process, and we just resigned ourselves to forget about it; yet the Team have provided.

Impressive UL armor and plates.
Like, what the actual duck?
This is very Dsec9 oriented, but wow!
This is happening, and this is another unexpected closure for us dinosaures.

The touch of crazyness and humor was here too, so that was just hilarious!!

Another of my favorite part, for pretty much everything : “Want it? Work for it.”
Please keep this going because this is delightful!

Last word to send lots of Love to the whole team who worked on this.
The graphic details on every items made me speechless. Descriptions. Narrations. Designs. Lore.
Lord Synial couldnt stop laughing when i kept calling him by his new Title : DM didnt chew her words saying Synial wrote History when he discovered the Crown, and this was another delight.
Please keep this happening!

So from the person designing the graphics, the sounds, the missions, the dialogues, taking account to bind the new with the old, and babysitting us down there, without forgetting the MA engineer who apparently worked relentlessly all day to sort everything for us, up to late when i was having my dinner : Thank You!!!

Again, this VU was a real show and display of what you guys are capable of, and even though this post contradicts it, i am speechless.

Much Love,
E~

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Thanks Hally,

Small list of stuff i notised and Feedback and bugs

the Lotus bot has a odd hitbox you end up running to the mobs instead of shooting

Will fix this for the patch

thers no apparent recipe for golden key

added here:

the lotus bot dot seems to both add up and multiply

I'll have a look at the mob attack behavior, perhaps tone it down a bit for the patch.

the end of the instances ends a bit abrupt, I was confused

I'll have a think on this one, its mainly because the solo instances don't have a chest at the end (so you can get your skinning skills). I decided to kick players out so they wouldn't have to walk to the exit! I won't change it for the patch as its so close but might think of a way to make it less abrupt, perhaps some text or something.

amazing vu super content and what a great day,
I had a blast

Glad you had fun :)

sorry for the messy feedback just wanted to write something before bed :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I couldnt aggree more, what a day…
I said it already, but this is clearly a breakthrough in Toulan History.

Of course my dearest Christmas wish has been granted early, and to me is the best part of the VU. I am that modest 😅

This VU englobes everything people have voiced up, in the slightest detail, and went all-in in detailing and carefully designing it all.
Including some ridiculously audacious request that were NEVER thought to be happening… 🤚

The team went beyond by repairing broken promises made long before their takeover.
Clearly wasnt for VS to fix it, and absolutely no hard feeling to the previous management ; we know implementation can be a very complicated process, and we just resigned ourselves to forget about it; yet the Team have provided.

Impressive UL armor and plates.
Like, what the actual duck?
This is very Dsec9 oriented, but wow!
This is happening, and this is another unexpected closure for us dinosaures.

The touch of crazyness and humor was here too, so that was just hilarious!!

Another of my favorite part, for pretty much everything : “Want it? Work for it.”
Please keep this going because this is delightful!

Last word to send lots of Love to the whole team who worked on this.
The graphic details on every items made me speechless. Descriptions. Narrations. Designs. Lore.
Lord Synial couldnt stop laughing when i kept calling him by his new Title : DM didnt chew her words saying Synial wrote History when he discovered the Crown, and this was another delight.
Please keep this happening!

So from the person designing the graphics, the sounds, the missions, the dialogues, taking account to bind the new with the old, and babysitting us down there, without forgetting the MA engineer who apparently worked relentlessly all day to sort everything for us, up to late when i was having my dinner : Thank You!!!

Again, this VU was a real show and display of what you guys are capable of, and even though this post contradicts it, i am speechless.

Much Love,
E~

Let's see how you feel when you realize the Turkey Mask doesn't come off!!!

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Lotus instances take 1 ped from card when you enter instance, dunno if it means to

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I'll have a think on this one, its mainly because the solo instances don't have a chest at the end (so you can get your skinning skills). I decided to kick players out so they wouldn't have to walk to the exit! I won't change it for the patch as its so close but might think of a way to make it less abrupt, perhaps some text or something.

Just needs a 10 second countdown timer probably showing time to exit at the end.

Top Bottom