Feedback from my first visit on Toulan

fric

Hey!
I am upper class medium player so i miss abit of mobs with higher level ive soon done 10 ranks of wahesh and those are fun , i think for low lvl players its good !

About the Wahesh so i would suggest to up the spawn on them ive swimmed alot!

Is there gonna be harder instances in the future ? Those today is quite easy,im talking about the cuhof instances in case ive missed some other instances ?

Other than that i think its a nice planet =)

Cheers/fric

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi Fric.
I am glad you like it here :)
As for information, i think you have found the hardest mobs on Toulan for now.
Wahesh Stalker Lv52 being the hardest regular mob.
There has been recent changes, where bosses have been implented in the wild. Like Karmoosh, East of Village, beight Lv88, 8.000 or 10.000HP.
There is also Thawr Divine, Lv64 i think, Which is a static, near instant respawn, located in PvP, south of the map, south west of the Temple.

Other than that, Cuhof 5 is indeed the hardest instance. There are indeed more instances, as for the Cards instances, But the hardest having only a bahri stalker as a boss; so not suitable for your needs :D

Within the recent management, we have seen "Mutated" mobs appearing, for events. Much harder, and different damage types have been suspected. So i think, in future, we will see more challenging mobs :)

Hope this helps, And glad you like it around here :)

E~

fric

Hi Fric.
I am glad you like it here :)
As for information, i think you have found the hardest mobs on Toulan for now.
Wahesh Stalker Lv52 being the hardest regular mob.
There has been recent changes, where bosses have been implented in the wild. Like Karmoosh, East of Village, beight Lv88, 8.000 or 10.000HP.
There is also Thawr Divine, Lv64 i think, Which is a static, near instant respawn, located in PvP, south of the map, south west of the Temple.

Other than that, Cuhof 5 is indeed the hardest instance. There are indeed more instances, as for the Cards instances, But the hardest having only a bahri stalker as a boss; so not suitable for your needs :D

Within the recent management, we have seen "Mutated" mobs appearing, for events. Much harder, and different damage types have been suspected. So i think, in future, we will see more challenging mobs :)

Hope this helps, And glad you like it around here :)

E~

I did find kamoosh so i killed them until i made repeatable on codex!
I have missed that thawr so ill pay him a visit tomorrow =)

I went to Toulan for the event where wahesh was on land and kinda got stuck for a few weeks ;)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I did find kamoosh so i killed them until i made repeatable on codex!
I have missed that thawr so ill pay him a visit tomorrow =)

I went to Toulan for the event where wahesh was on land and kinda got stuck for a few weeks ;)
Im glad to hear :)
I would give you a position for the Thawr, but since its PvP, coords are unknown. But not hard to find, and litterally static.
Ill be back on Toulan tomorrow, so i could show you if you struggle to find it :)

fric

I did find the divine but for some reason it didnt count for daily thawr or codex ? i forgot to check if it did anything on codex but did not count for daily.

Another suggestion is visible timers on the waves i did 3 duhol waves and got timed out on wave 3 with one mob left ;)

DistantSun

I did find the divine but for some reason it didnt count for daily thawr or codex ? i forgot to check if it did anything on codex but did not count for daily.

Another suggestion is visible timers on the waves i did 3 duhol waves and got timed out on wave 3 with one mob left ;)
I believe
1. Divine mobs are more connected to the mission galactica than anything else
2. There is no visible toner. It it would be useful

DS

Top Bottom