Feedback (partial) 27/01/2021

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi all,
Returning and still catching up, so not sure if things ill go throught already been mentioned.
I used to do both good and recommended changes in the past, without taking party (i try anyway).
So far is what ive seen.

In the game

Good things:

• Sound, the persistant grass sound is gone. That was really irritating, i noticed it straight away.
  • Use of sweat all over the place. Really happy with that, that been something i asked for long time. +1
  • Major improvement in loot distribution. I not hunted much and not mined, but i looked and talked with Miles, thats amazing! Economy is back!
  • Introduced generic loot. I know Miles was against this, but i defended it. Because lots of begginer BPs uses generic loots, and crafting is hard to skill. Rather craft basic leather texture than EPs. Directly tied as for mobs loots (eg sunjoq hides) is slow. Directly tied to the economy, and happy to get generic textile loot. (Textile being Toulan theme).
  • Beladcom still in touch. Really happy.
  • Temple now have mobs, and shared! this is amazing!
  • Book of law.. One of my favorite. Earn estates thought hard work! And lore tied. +1
  • Nawa core for Insians, can be done both throught paying sweat or working. Again amazing!
  • Safian queen Nara. Loved it. Missed out on the lore of the return, cant wait to find out!

Less good things:
  • Musics are gone! Thats a big no-no for me. Music were amazing, just needed to be reorganised, as for no blank 2min gap after every music, and include a action music pattern. I know they were made by a local private studio, and maybe things happened, but really sad about that. Also musics replaced by weather sounds. Good, but very sad still!
  • NPC to mission terminal. Again i think its a shame, but i understand. Just had my habbits.
  • Vehicules. Again not happy, i defended the no-vehicule planet. It only take les than 5 min to walk from guardian village to the temple, which is a half-map journey. But again, i can understand.

Bugs:
  • Khaffash figure still not implented. Mohammed, you still owe me this discovery ;)
  • Khaffash still name Assiliant, and not Assaillant. Typo that was also true for jeefs.
  • Athab implented as a tool, and not a weapon. Though i think its fun!
  • Sound. Mohkat sounds very close, even when very far, fighting another player.
  • Maturity of mohkat and dahhar Juvenile young. Juvenile means young? And doubt there will be a juvenile stalker :)
  • Scissored mountains, just an eye sore. I can log the places i find them.
  • Entropia 2021-01-24 16.27.40.png

• Floor tiled. Still a bit disturbing.
  • Entropia 2021-01-25 21.42.29.png

• Village website banner still display the old website.
  • Rifle not held in hand (sahra, mirah rifles) and also the stream while shooting is gone. For a long time. Sahra carbine used to leave rainbow bubbles after shooting, and hojoom green bubbles. All gone. for years. Think one loading screeshot shown the hojoom.
  • Entropia 2021-01-27 07.00.04.png

• Fluo trees/rock from afar, old bug. Could be my computer, but i think not.
  • Entropia 2021-01-25 22.14.06.png

• By night, flash from weapons is blinding. Very hard for my sensitive eyes. Dont remove, i like it, but too intense.
  • Entropia 2021-01-24 16.31.53.png

• Baraka armor announced in Cards VU (i think) but never implented.
  • Jadis Armor ingame, but only dropped at Duhol event.
  • Zerhaf armor still incomplete (Source Miles)
  • Sada armor still incomplete (Source Miles)

Suggestions: Not many left really. Changes have been amazing. Ill have to think about a new caprice.
  • Repeatable Lore! Give no reward, i dont mind. I just wanted to replay the story so many times, and couldnt...
  • Skills... Again i wont go in depth, but in a general way, mobs dont skill well. Its good to global, but some people know what they want, and despites all the dailies, is still a slow progress. To talk in private if needed, did in the past.
  • Armor helmet: beautiful embellished crown or veil design, because every armor head, in EU, looks terribly ugly.
  • Dont use the word christmas, easter, or things for events, but "holydays", for respect to arabic community. Been respected until now, i think.

Caprice: I want the Damar Cannon to be plasma, UL, and have it for free. Thank you.

Im still sorting myself out, so slow progress. But list was getting long already.
Hope this helps, dont forget your suncream!
E~

Edit, added stuffs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom