finally done and open for business

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
I haven't been on game much lately and here is why. We started a Christmas village with shops and big light show. here is just a sample of what we have done.

This is daytime shot of entrance
IMG_20161116_163016798_HDR.jpg

This how it looks when lit up at night.

IMG_20161118_172639597.jpg

As soon as I can figure out how to upload the videos I did without having to put them on YouTube I will put some samples of them.

The website is countrysidechristmasmarket.net if you want to take a look.

Sholle Von Cartiz

looks very attractive and nice! goood job mate. also web page very nice. I wish u good luck and have fun :)

edit: PS. On red background is very hard to read those black/gray/dark green writing... did u try just to change writings in to white? :) think it will be perfect red + white = all Christmas spirit :)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Looks inviting, nicely done ... I've always liked the spirit of Christmas and the festivities.

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
looks very attractive and nice! goood job mate. also web page very nice. I wish u good luck and have fun :)

edit: PS. On red background is very hard to read those black/gray/dark green writing... did u try just to change writings in to white? :) think it will be perfect red + white = all Christmas spirit :)
Yes, I have tried to talk the owners to change the site a bit but they say no. The red is very overwhelming the way it is.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Wow well done SK that place looks fantastic !!

You did a great job :)

Top Bottom