Finishing CUHOF instance or Teleporting to CUHOF caves always disables sound?!

RJ-Rob

Hi,

So not sure if this has been reported or not. But every time I finish a CUHOF instance and it exits me to the caves again the sounds get disabled.......

I also noticed that it also sometimes does it when just teleporting to the CUHOF caves TP too..... It fixes itself when I TP out from the caves to a new location. But if I chose to leave the caves by the entrance and not use the TP then the sounds remain disabled until I use a TP again and TP somewhere or I relog into the game again.....

This has happened for months when I first came here. But now it has the new TP added it has made the issue more noticeable and is more frequent now.....

So yeah to the devs that be. I wish and hope that you can find out why this is happening and fix it.

Thanks so much

Rob

Mungo Baobob

Shop Owner
I do the 1000 click daily craft in the cuhof cave lobby, and it always disables sound after a few minutes. I disable sound and re enable sound and It comes back on...but in the 1000 click run, I can do this quite a few times.

RJ-Rob

Yeah something in the caves is causing the sounds to be disabled. I was talking in-game with Mungo and Littlestar yesterday, We was thinking it could be the water fountain or the fires on loop sounds, then when it ends loop it has a trigger that disables sounds or something. That was one thing we thought it could have been?

Top Bottom