First weeks view about Monria

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
First i Would like to introduce myself.

My name is Ashton Levi Price.
I am a semi new player but a semi old player.
I retired a few years ago and now i have started back up and i am quickly relearning the game and seeing how it has changed.

I just came to Monria about 7 days ago now to see what was new. When i played years ago the moon did not exist.:)

I have been pleasantly surprised and warmly welcomed from the Monrian community thus far. I have been able to participate in the events and it has been a blast, and the people in the events have been fun and kind.

In most other events that i have been to since i have been back playing i have not see the same effort or care being put into the community that i have seen so far from Anhithe or DarkMoonEnigma.

Every event i have been to has been a blast with a lot of little extra surprises along the way, and i am always seeing DME and Anhithe participating and competing with all of us as well.

Even when i have showed up after an Event happened i was immediately brought into any little extra activity that was going on and made to feel welcome.

I just wanted to say Thank-You to everyone.:aok

The way the community is and the effort the staff put into the creation of a fun filled environment is very nice and a pleasant get away.

Cheers,
Levi.

PS: i forget what DME calls this but i think it was the Monria Ring Toss and most likely there will be better pictures but i was too busy getting thrown in the air like a rag doll and having too much fun to take pictures until later on.

Entropia 2016-11-25 15.02.09.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Very nice post Levi, and welcome again. You too have helped to make our gatherings quite fun, and yes, you are correct in what I call that activity --> Monria Ring Toss. When I can get a group flying out of the ring all at once, that's the best. I'm gaining skills and one of these days I'll be able to use a bigger rocket or grenade launcher. As it is right now, I think the most I have tossed at one time is 4, and the animations of each person cracks me up because it's always different.

Thank you also for your kind words, they are appreciated. Ant and I go way back in this game, and we have always been about community, and now we have an opportunity to develop the kind of community that is not only welcoming, but also increases the fun factor. Even after a year, we are just getting started. We have plenty in the pipeline. :D

Always good to see you when you have a chance to join us. :)

Top Bottom