Flying carpet and the legend of the ancient carpet fragments red

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Hello team

I mentioned this last time Ant was on and i wanted to give proper feedback on the situation

I like many others have tryed quite hard to get the carpet, and im guessing its ment to be hard to get and quite rare, and my issue isnt actually with the fact thats its so hard to get the red fragments, its more the feeling that when we loot so many of the other parts its leading to a sense of waste.

I have bought every scrap of red ive been able to get my hands on, but not many are selling, i have run quite a high number of instances which is also reflected in the number of other parts i have, i have also been able to buy a fair cunk from somone that gave up on the matter.

magic.png
carpetsnstuff.png

As it goes now ill have the tintures covered by 12000% blue at 5200% green at 800% Before reaching the 1100 red, which offers a few possibilities, im either impatient, and it was ment to be more then a yar before the first crpet was made, the number for red was accidently added a 0, the red dosnt drop as its ment to, or thers plans to add a carpet trader ? or maybe we will have a use for the extra materials along the way.

Im actually not complaining (this time) i just wanted to offer a full insight into whats up from my perspective :p

Synial

Rumor has it that an avatar riding a magic carpet can transcend space and time.. pretty sure the mages were up to something and it can fly through a 2-way portal between Elara and Toulan...

Top Bottom