For Toulan / Monria shop owner

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi all,

With VU, space travel management and other side projects going on in the background, I am a bit on pause on my mentoring programme.
Thus, my stock of weapons / armor parts only keeps growing.

With the increased activity on both planets, i thought my (huge) stock would be better put in the capable hands of someone able to manage such a stock, interested in trading (which im not), and serve the community on Toulan/Monria.

So i am putting my stock for trading, to active Toulan/Monria shop owners.

I would prefer not to look at it, and clearly wont have time to "filter" what you want and dont want.
Its a palette of mixed weapons from Toulan/Calypso/Arkadia, from top of my head, from naught to ~35+DPS. Pew pews, rattattaz, pointy bits, and firework launchers.
Armors are mostly, very fashionable mixed parts from Toulan. Ive sorted them once to try keep only the full TT ones, but its been lazy~refilled since. (By lazy, i mean dump it all in pitbulls).

Stock of weapons is at ~1700+TT, and i think ~500+ of armor parts.
Theres a full pitbull, and another filling up at an alarming rate, so i would say ~200 weapons, and maybe 100 armor parts.

I should be cheap enough for you to make little profit, alongside providing a much needed service in these peak activity times, at a very affordable price ~ Because, who buys a gun 130%, am i right?

Please PM me either here or ingame, but ill only log ingame later.

E~

Last edited:
Top Bottom