Friday Night Fights

ImpnAintEasy

Ongoing thread for a weekly event I would like to get going. Will be edited and cleaned up in the future.

Time 00:00;00 Between Friday and Saturday
Pace the ring on Monria

What to bring... yourself
What I bring... male and female gloves for people to use.
What you get... free skills and a good time!
Will there be prizes??? Possibly but more for fun this time around.
Do I keep the gloves? No anyone who does not return the gloves will be banned from further Dirty Dingo events.
Is this a sponsored MBC Monria boxing commission event??? No it is not.

We will be experimenting with several formats for the fights all that wish to join are encouraged to install discord and have it setup before the event. This is not required but voice cons will make the events run smoother... and hey you get to meet some of us in our home server!!!

Hope to see you all every Friday Night/ Sat morning for the fights!! "Let's get ready to rumbleeeee"

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Great initiative, and this should be fun based on what I've seen in that boxing ring since you joined the Monria Community. It's good to see that the boxing ring will get more use. We used to add boxing events to our main events, so perhaps that will happen once again when we get the main events going.

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Sounds like a cool and fun initiative :D sure wish it all the best, will try attend but bit in the wrong time for me too often sadly.. But stiil all the greates wishes on getting the start up and all set for any firther ones Impn :D

ImpnAintEasy

Sounds like a cool and fun initiative :D sure wish it all the best, will try attend but bit in the wrong time for me too often sadly.. But stiil all the greates wishes on getting the start up and all set for any firther ones Impn :D

Hey man TY so much and DME your words mean alot to me ty both, and everyone on Monria!!!!

Top Bottom