Full release of Planet Toulan is expected mid-2014!

Mr Afroman

Copy paste from the State-of-the-Universe-Address-2014 @PCF

Planet Toulan
MindArk was excited to bring its newest planet online last week. Though still in its beta release, Planet Toulan promises to bring exposure of Entropia Universe to a previously untapped sector of the online gaming audience, and add a unique Arabian theme to the existing planet partner roster. Full release of Planet Toulan is expected mid-2014.

What are you guys thinking, to early? good? bad? delay?

Stig

Cool and exciting! So the sultan is not an educated man. What does a "full release" entail?

Kitch

Just one thing about the sou...

Deed and Estate Management
Several new deed and estate management opportunities are planned for 2014. One of these will be announced in the upcoming planet partner release scheduled for early March.

could it be? :S

Ridan

Hmm dont think its Cyrene. Not sure were I read it but think they are aiming for mid year? Not sure on this thou.

My bet still lays on shops and aparpments for cyrene and ark. Thoose are already up and standing only the buying part left :p. Someone spoke of Monria also might be something going on there :p.

Kitch

Hmm dont think its Cyrene. Not sure were I read it but think they are aiming for mid year? Not sure on this thou.

My bet still lays on shops and aparpments for cyrene and ark. Thoose are already up and standing only the buying part left :p. Someone spoke of Monria also might be something going on there :p.

i hope something happens w/ monria, it would be pretty bad if if just left to die

Could be a new planet partner.

hmm do u know something we dont lol

Mr Afroman

Remember I saw a thread @PCF about a new planet started by a "well" known entropia player. To bad i already forgot the thread name, the guys name and even the planet name lol.

sound familiar??

Last edited:

turisas

I believe they are speaking cyrene:

---------------------
Quote from cyrene forum

Cyrenes soft launch is coming to an end in 2014, with some changes that will be coming but we need to further sort some things out with our partners at MA to get the full green light.

What does that mean? Well for now I can share that Cyrene advertising and marketing will be a big part of it. Our web pressence will be updated. Shops, appartments and Cyrene specific rights will be made available.

Ed | cyrene staff

hmm do u know something we dont lol

I may know a lot of things which you don't. For example did you know the moon has many places named after famous Arabic people e.g. Al-Biruni (mathematician, astronomer, geographer) ;)

Maybe it's his planet :rolleyes:

I wish it was. George Skywalker planet could be quite cool :D

Remember I saw a thread @PCF about a new planet started by a "well" known entropia player. To bad i already forgot the thread name, the guys name and even the planet name lol.

sound familiar??

I'm not sure I saw that thread but vaguely remember it so may have. I do definitely remember seeing a forum banner/signature by probably same individual which contained the planet name. That banner/signature was removed...

I remember the well known player name but probably not for me to steal his moment of glory.

I believe they are speaking cyrene:

---------------------
Quote from cyrene forum

Cyrenes soft launch is coming to an end in 2014, with some changes that will be coming but we need to further sort some things out with our partners at MA to get the full green light.

What does that mean? Well for now I can share that Cyrene advertising and marketing will be a big part of it. Our web pressence will be updated. Shops, appartments and Cyrene specific rights will be made available.

Ed | cyrene staff

Cyrene full launch may be in todays update for all we know and the other new PP in the march update. Guesss we'll find out soon enough what's in todays update

Top Bottom