Furniture blueprints not available

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Hey guys,

So I have been trying to get some old Toulan BP's because they are needed in certain blueprints.

The main Blueprint I am after is the Simple Borghee. Now I see a Borghee in the old Toulan blueprint book but I have not been able to get any old component blueprints to drop.

Can you verify if the Borghee BP is still dropping as I would really like to make these items. Also can you verify what bp's do drop the Borghee BP.

1608460500147.png
1608460635466.png

Thank-you,

Puja

Hey
I have gotten one of those, not sure from what but I've mostly crafted simple 1-2 springs, leather texture and roaring texture.
Feel free to pm me ingame and you can trade it for some BP you dont use or somthing I prolly wont use it anyway.

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Thanks Legacy, Puja gave me one so I have it now. I am still curious if these old school bp's drop, or are they bugged? I ran a 10k click component and 3 k click texture and did not get any bp's that are Toulan based

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
They still drop - (Simple) Borgee looks like a component BP, but is actually either texture or tailoring BP, and drops when texturing/tailoring. All of those old component-looking BP's (Mismar, Mosannon, etc.) do still drop. Harder to get is the mats needed to craft a lot of them.

We need way more Jeff Core parts, and they need to drop from Jeef Q and Jeef Z like they used to. (While you are it, Diluted Mineral Extractors - Toulan BP's require gobs of them, and they don't drop at all any more.)

Peace, Miles

Top Bottom