give me info lol

hey im new to the warp system and never used a fourm before lol but anyway i was asked to log off if i have loot. so now im just kinda sitting here lol not sure if im actually moving in game or not

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We have arrived at the Monria SS ... you can log in and take the ship TP in the hangar area down to the Monria SS ... use the dropdown menu at the top right of the TP map ... then once at the Monria SS, go up the stairs in the globe and take that TP down to Monria, you might need to scroll down in the dropdown menu at the top right.

Also, do your 8 post in the following thread to be able to see our Shoutbox at the forum ... it's where we communicate with our passengers when they log out during a warp because they are carrying loot to let then know when we are at their destination. Just number each post 1 - 8, you don't need to add any text. All of this was in the post where you signed up to be added to the Yamato guest list.

You are moving, don't worry, lol.

Please keep your eye on the "shoutbox" on the main forum page (Virtualsense.eu) to see where the Yamato is located while you are logged out. And login at your destination

Currently the Yamato is docked at it's end station on Monria. So safe to login and disembark.

Top Bottom