Global Thresholds

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Is there any way you can get a list of the Mobs on Monria and what the threshold for them to 'swirlie' is at?

I have heard a few folks say that the lower level cultists are not swirling on 30 to 40 ped Globals. On many other planets this is enough that they will swirly, even if it is just a 'Local Global' .. wow that's a word hehe.

I know Cyrene had issues like this on some mobs and MA adjusted it for them, was wondering if some of ours may need tweaking as well.

Thank you
Sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
Exactly Eric, even if it's just a local one, you still get the screen shot and can then enjoy your Well Earned Bragging Rights!

sluggo

Bakh Baccus

Hey-o folks. I pointed out this issue to Sluggo. I've been grinding on Cultists for the DSCE mission. Mainly targeted lvl 7 and 9 ones. I globaled on a Cultist Apostle (lvl 8) (54 PEDs) once. But, I had quite a few loots between 30 and 47 PED with no swirls.

sluggo

Shop Owner
Welcome to Monria Bakh. Being the holidays and all MA is rather slow at addressing stuff but if it is possible, I am sure they can take a look at this. If there is anything you need further help with, please do not hesitate for a second to put it in the forum here or ask in game and one of us will be more than happy to try to help you out.

Sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria Bakh. Being the holidays and all MA is rather slow at addressing stuff but if it is possible, I am sure they can take a look at this. If there is anything you need further help with, please do not hesitate for a second to put it in the forum here or ask in game and one of us will be more than happy to try to help you out.

Sluggo

What a great Monria Ambassador. :D

Bakh Baccus

Sluggo

You've been extremely helpful already!
The few people I've met on the moon have been very helpful and nice!

Top Bottom