Guardian's Village landing zone

JaNet

Hello Toulan citizens!
I've noticed that it's very comfortable to take all the daily and spawn my air veh left near the terminal
BUT
There is a some little annoying thing, could grow into a problem with big amount of users in Village.
The road near terminals is bit bumpy making it's hard to find proper spawning pixel (attaches related, screenshots and monosnap video can't display the arrow smh, so i had to take the photo)
Is there any possibility to level this area, make it more flat?

P.S.
Also once i've fallen under the city's floor textures and fell into a water, but there is an air cavity between the water and the village floor, making impossible to run or jump back. When i'm falling under rock textures like mountains i'm usually can go back just the same way.

photo_2021-09-18_03-52-06 (2).jpg photo_2021-09-18_03-52-06 (3).jpg photo_2021-09-18_03-52-06.jpg photo_2021-09-18_03-52-43.jpg

Truman

I’m glad I’m not the only person to notice this! Sometimes I jump on a spear to quickly get to a flat spot to place my quad-wing. I do love the variable height to the terrain, though, feels more like a village than a quest hub.

Top Bottom