Guess who has a new Official toy? | We tested it on Toulan

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What fun we had Saturday night testing my new Official toy on Toulan ... the guys were great to help with the testing. ❤️

Someone had posted a link to the Official Wormhole Chip in Toulan chat and I knew right away I had to have it because there are viable uses for it both on Toulan and at DSEC9, specifically at the Mountain of Madness (no, not inside the mountain).

On Toulan, it would work well to transport large groups from Guardian Village after the beginning of the event when the chaos is over, and who wanted to go hunt the extra Evolved Wahesh bosses at Sandy Shores. And at MoM when a large group is doing the Shrine dynamic event to get the Elder Gods suit and turn in their item with ShadowDragonV to get it, I could transport them from Larches Green village to the entrance of the mountain. This would be good especially for those who are at MoM for the first time. This way, they're at the entrance of the mountain and can progress with the TP runs if needed.

The interesting thing that we experienced Saturday night during the testing was ... we were at the Citadel and 420 was out at Sandy Shores as the receiver for the wormhole. Once it was activated and those at the Citadel went through the wormhole, it didn't shut down ... even after I went through it ... they were going back and forth having a fun experience, LOL ... I even relogged to see if that would stop it, but when I logged back in it was still going and the guys were using it.

Then when we were at Sandy Shores, Soloman was the new receiver and chose a place that was kept secret, not even I knew where he was ... so I activated the wormhole and was the last one through and we all ended up at the Fauna and Flora Center ... was quite a cool choice.

It seems there might be about a 5 minute timer on the wormhole, but I'll check with our MA guy tomorrow to see how that works.

All in all, it was a grand night for testing my new toy, so thanks again guys, really appreciate it.

And before anyone asks ... no, I can't use it to go from planet to planet or other places in the universe ... it's against the rules.

Here are the details for the Official Wormhole Chip ... it's really fast too ... oh, and ... thank you MA ❤️ ... and gotta love the descriptions on the official tools !!!

OfficialWormholeChip-1.png
OfficialWormholeChip-2.png
OfficialWormholeChip-3.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a couple of photos from the testing ... we did it again today to check the timing that the chip stays active ... it appears that the timing is right at 10 minutes, and I reported it to one of our MA guys and he's checking into it, but other than that, the chip works just fine and it's fast. The only other thing is, the receiver has to relog once they get to the receiving sight. There's a small box that pops up when I activate the chip with who's available on my friend list, and sometimes they aren't on it, or it doesn't work unless they relog.

Entropia 2024-02-24 19-17-27-22--OfficialWormholeTest.png
Entropia 2024-02-25 14-13-07-88.png
Entropia 2024-02-25 14-48-36-40.png

Top Bottom