Gunner has arrived!

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Hello all. I just recently arrived on Monria. I have to say that I was very impressed with the welcome that I got in the Monria chat channel. I told everyone I was new to the moon, and several people offered to help me find my way to the mission givers. Overall a very pleasant experience. Thank you all for your friendliness and kindness. I know I will enjoy my time here. It is this type of "sense of community" that is lacking on most other planets, and it is refreshing to find happy and helpful people.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome here too Gunner, and thank you for your feedback about the community because community comes first for us. We have some amazing people who have joined us in support of what we're doing with and for Monria, and are very much appreciative of the continued efforts put forth by so many to help make our Moon environment an enjoyable place to be.

Now let's get down to the nitty gritty where I reveal that we have some off-the-wall nutbars and aliens who cause you to pause a moment or two and go -- wait, what? -- but that makes the diversity of our community so vibrant and drawing. It's not only the helpfulness, or the welcoming nature of our community, but the downright, certifiable lunacy that rocks. :D

However, let me not be remiss in mentioning that we also have creative, talented and proactive community members who see what needs to be done at times and step in to lend a hand. We love our community, and they will always come first.

Now where was I -- oh yes, we are happy to have you on the Moon with us Gunner. :clap

Superraine raine r456

Welcome to Monria Gunner. youll love this place. so much fun to be had here. :broncoand im sure ull come accrossed a time where bodies be flipping through the sky :shock ....rocket boxing .

If u ever have any questions feel free to pm me anytime. cya in game

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Gunner welcome to Monria and the forum :hi

Your feedback is great and means a lot to us. It's lovely to see players from other planets visiting us and having a nice time :)

now that you've popped in don't be a stranger, and I'm sure I'll see you around.

Catch you later :peace

Top Bottom