Happy Birthday Toulan!

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
February 19, 2014 - A new planet was discovered within Entropia Universe.

I'd never been on a planet on day 1, and I was curious. I missed the initial starter mission, so I just started exploring. Loot was nothing but ammo and animal oils, and while the architecture was (and remains) impressive, the textures, the mob behavior, etc, was all pretty rough. Looking at Toulan today, the landscape, the weather, and how great some of the mobs are, it's hard to remember how far it's come, with so many small, incremental changes along the way.

I would just like to thank Mohammed and entire his crew for their tremendous work, bringing their vision of Toulan to us. With their deliberate and cohesive development strategy, the core of Toulan is both solid and beautiful, and yet I have a strong feeling that we have see only a small portion of that vision so far.

So as I look back on the past two years, I have enjoyed being a part of the Toulan community and I am excited about the future. If you'd like to become more involved, join Al-Nahar Wanderers, a Toulan-based society devoted to having fun and sharing our own journey's through the sands, and beyond.

Cheers!

Miles

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thank you Miles, Toulan is still a work in progress, and from the day we went live, we've been dedicated to build a solid foundation and then grow our development based on the core engagement and feedback of the players and their experiences.

We're very excited about Toulan's evolution, we have interesting developments planned in the pipeline that we strive to meet and exceed the community's expectations with.

The future scope is bright and rich, and we're very excited as we journey forward along with the great community.

Me Really Never

ul items

is there any plan on when we finally receive worthy UL items in the loot? Like weapons or armors. Without them there is very little point in grinding the planet... and i would be happy if spending more time there would be worth it.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
is there any plan on when we finally receive worthy UL items in the loot? Like weapons or armors. Without them there is very little point in grinding the planet... and i would be happy if spending more time there would be worth it.

As Toulan's economy continues to grow, new lines of items are constantly introduced, UL are in the pipeline for the near future.

Thanks Paradox, keep the feedback coming.

Top Bottom