HEADS UP | EntropiaHub.com | Going through changes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I spoke with Morrath and he informed me that his EntropiaHub.com website is going through some changes right now and all info is not available. He is changing hosts and has to do some recoding with the website content. Therefore, data related to Monria and Toulan, and specifically the shop inventory tools, are not active right now.

All booth and shop owners, including those who sell from shopkeepers in their apartments and have a dedicated forum section should keep their forum inventory lists updated so that community members can see what you have to offer.

Morrath informed me that it's going to take at least another 3 weeks to have everything sorted. I will do another post when all is live again.

Thank you for your patience.

Morrath

VCAT Team Member
Virtualsense Media Support Team
Thank you - much appreciated for the praises :D - The site is back with limited functionality - will try to release new pages as I am migrating the database and content. Should be back to normal in no time. Though I will be able to do some manual updates as needed.

And thanks DME for the notice.

Morrath

VCAT Team Member
Virtualsense Media Support Team

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wanted to check in with all the booth, shop owners and those who sell from shopkeepers in their apartments ... I spoke with Morrath and he continues to reconstruct things for the Monria and Toulan Shop Inventory Tools, especially my Admin Panel. As soon as he has completed the work I'll be able to get you all caught up in the database.

I'll continue to give updates here ... we appreciate your patience ... in the meantime, please keep your forum inventory lists updated.

Top Bottom