Hello! First time on Toulan

Steveyneo

Ladies and Gents,

May I introduce myself as a first-time visitor to Toulan. It's taken me some time to get round to visiting the planet but I'm enjoying the environment so far.

Sadly, I just don't have the time anymore to get online due to work and family commitments, so it's been a nice change to go through the tutorial missions and explore the land at my own slow pace (it could literally be 30 mins a day at the most, if that).

But, I'm already stumped at the Find the 14 Names (or something similar) mission. I'm supposed to find writing on one of the statues but, despite seeing the orange marker on the map and looking in every direction for writing of some sort, I can't see anything. Any ideas?

Anyway, I've still got a fair way to go through the introductory missions but the looks of things, so may be bumping into you at some point.

All the best,

Steveyneo.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hellow Steve,
I missed your post, welcome and hope you enjoy the sun.

Orange market is a hint, look above your head :)

Be safe,
E-

Steveyneo

Thanks for your welcome Eleni.

I did consider trekking to higher ground and lo and behold, found what I was looking for :)

Toulan really is a lovely looking place and I like the fact you can't use a vehicle. I've tried to avoid using my teleport chip but have had to succumb a few times.

All the best,

Steve.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hellow again,

I am glad you found what you was after.
Missions indeed are very tricky, but this is exactly how Toulan want to see us struggle.
As i already wrote many times here, quests are really puzzling - this is done on purpose, and when you solve it, you just having yourself one of this "Duh!" moment; when on other planets, quests are a boring linear "point-to-point" quest (fallen asleep a few times on Calypso doing this).

Non allowed vehicules are indeed another point i dearly defend and appreciate in here, and is another way from Toulan to watch you struggling to get to your destination.

It would be exactly the same for grabbing nawa, some types of hides, crafting, getting some dailies, and more.

Basiclly on Toulan you must deserve what you are after.
Nothing is straight forward, but it makes everything worth.
At some point you might need to call unity and tie with some other Toulanians to succeed.

I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Be safe,

E-

Top Bottom