Hello from Wrench Crowbar

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

My IGN: Chukano Wrench Crowbar and I am happy to meet you all:D

I am a Streamer for Entropia universe with the focus on helping everyone and specifically new players with my events. After reading your Quarterly magazine I was quite happy to see all the efforts you guys have for the community here on Monria.

So I decided I wanna pitch in and bring some people from the stream to your events and to discover Monria themselves.

I can not post any links in my first 5 posts according to the forum rules though you can find my stream on the Entropia page on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 17.00 MA time of check Twitch under Wrench_Crowbar.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Wrench, and welcome to our Monria forum ... I feel as though I know you already between KillerDawg and Kendra ... KD gave me the heads up both in-game and on our Discord about what you would like to do, and about your streaming, and Kendra shared her chat with you, which gave me even more information, so this is brilliant.

Right now, I am eyeball-deep in production for our June magazine issue, which comes out next week June 30th, but I pop into the game every day between 14:00 - 15:00 game time, and then again between 20:00 - 21:00 game time depending on Monria work schedule and RL demands.

However, when you have the time, go here to create your Monria forum Twitch Stream thread and I will add your link for you so that it will show up now ... this way everyone has it handy.

Twitch Streams | Monria

I'll watch for your thread and add the link for you.

Also, here is a link to our Monria Official Events section, and our Monria 2020 Event Schedule.

We can talk further in private about setting some things up for you and your stream on Monria, but in the meantime, if you have any questions, you can ask them here in your thread and we will be certain to answer them.

Very nice meeting you Wrench, and by the looks of your Info: Stream Wrench Crowbar thread on the Caly forum, you not only have quite the following, but very positive feedback with what you do for the Entropia Universe community.

I'm looking forward to working with you to see what we can come up with as it relates to Monria.

Thank you very much for your kind words, and for your interest in wanting to help. :thumbsup

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all:D

Thank you for all your replies.

Kendra, it was indeed a pleasure to talk to you and reminisce about my fond memories of living in Ireland, thank you for that and all your help directing me to the forum and all other advice, links and laughs:D

Darkmoon, ty for taking time to reply. I do realize you must be swamped with work at the moment (or always!) and I am already looking forward to the next issue of your Quartely Magazine! Seeing how the first one got me excited to visit Monria:D And Killerdawg is indeed one of our most fervent supporters on our stream (Thanks KD!)

And Hi to Leshrac too:D

I have set up the Monria Twitch Forum Thread:D

Thank you all once again and looking forward to meeting you on Monria!

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

KillerDawg

Really enjoyed it sir. Looking forward to what you conjure up for Monria. If I am available I'm all up for giving a helping hand as well. Have fun and good luck out there.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice work Wrench :thumbsup ... looked like it was a lot of fun to put together, and when you're ready to do your video for Monria, let me know too if there's anything we can do to help. :)

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi All,

Apologies for the late reply:D

And many thanks for your awesome feedback! I just directed the video but my friend Alex who is our House DJ did all the sound effects and editing:D And yes, it was a lot of fun lol:D Many great people attended as you can see in the end credits:D Stressfull too cause of the stream delay some people had so my instructions were not always received on time but all in all a great event and video, we are very proud of it:D

Now for our upcoming event on Friday the 17th of July:

We will arrive on Monria after 17.30 MA time and will give people like one and a half hours (90 Mins) to run around, get them TP's etc and discover some of Monria. Then we will gather 19.00 MA Time at DSec forensics for one part of the movie and for the second part we will use Cave 1 teleporter.

What we actually need is a lot of cultist looking people as our movie shot will be based on: Ghosts of Mars (full movie link:
) I really think Monria's atmosphere will lent itself perfectly for this fan movie:D

People like Leshrac and his whole Cult of Skull and any other dark related society of people dressed like cultists would be awesome. Would prefer everyone who plays the cultist part to be with Melee weapons (anything u can find) for this.
There will be some chase scenes done and all scenes are all done twice to capture both perspectives.

For Leshrac or any other good cultist lookalike we will need some close up shots as well.

I hope you like the idea:D

Kind regards,

Wrench

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Ty KD:D My pleasure! And also good to see this side of the game where people actually work together, do fun stuff and events:D

Our new movie is being edited now called: Episode 2, Ghosts of Monria

Already wanna do a special thanks (should also be in the end credits:)) to the following people:

Special thanks to:

The Cult of the Skull Society:

Leshrac
FranClaire
ChildofStarStuff
Jurgen

Extra cultists:
Swordgod
Annacandy

Soldiers:
Dan
Timelord