Hello residents of Monria :)

Pavel Shooter

Я впервые зарегистрировался в этой игре :)

Translation --> I registered for this game for the first time

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome ... and English only at this forum please.

Pavel Shooter

I don't quite understand here yet, everything is new and not entirely clear, since my native language is Russian (I use the Google translator when communicating on the forum) Fortunately, there is YouTube, and the Russian community is in the game. I will be glad if you help in difficult situations!:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Слышал, что администрация Мории помогает новичкам и выдает стартовый пакет? это правильная информация?

Я здесь пока не совсем понимаю, все новое и не совсем понятно, так как мой родной язык - русский (при общении на форуме использую переводчик Google) К счастью, есть YouTube, и русское сообщество в игре: jumpclap. Буду рад, если вы поможете в сложных ситуациях!:)

Here is the Google translation, but please do the translation before you post Pavel because I can't continue to to this - thank you. :)

Translation:

Heard that the Moria administration is helping newcomers and giving out a starter pack? is this correct information? I don't quite understand here yet, everything is new and not entirely clear, since my native language is Russian (when communicating on the forum I use the Google translator) Fortunately, there is YouTube, and the Russian community in the game: jumpclap. I will be glad if you can help in difficult situations!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria Pavel, glad to have you here ... we have a lot of Russian players that spend time on Monria, and now I think they are checking out Toulan since our big VU update.

Enjoy :)

Pavel Shooter

Dear DarkMoonEnigma - I heard information that you are helping new players and giving out an initial pack - armor, weapons. Is this the correct information?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dear DarkMoonEnigma - I heard information that you are helping new players and giving out an initial pack - armor, weapons. Is this the correct information?

We stopped giving out the Monrian Born starter kit earlier in the year, so that is no longer available, sorry.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry! hoped it was still relevant.

Here is Ant's post about the starter kits on May 5th.

Pavel Shooter

Thank you very much for the information! I'll try to talk to Eugenio Ankhite Wilde, maybe he will make an exception, since I'm not a twin, but a new player!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you very much for the information! I'll try to talk to Eugenio Ankhite Wilde, maybe he will make an exception, since I'm not a twin, but a new player!

I am an official of the Virtualsense Development Team and we work together and discuss things before decisions are made. This was a collective decision after reviewing all of the data that was collected and Anhithe will not give you any different response.

Top Bottom