Hello

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria Alya, and congratulations on becoming a resident. We have an amazing community.

Let me know which apartment you bought so I can change our directory.

We have a fun event coming up this Saturday starting at noon game time in the South Crater. The details are in the event thread.

See you on the Moon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I see you purchased Azgal's apartment, and the Monria Directory is now updated. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I do have a shopkeeper now so made apt public and welcome anyone to visit.
Alya

I will set up a dedicated sub-forum for you to advertise what items you have in your shopkeeper. :)

hans

I do have a shopkeeper now so made apt public and welcome anyone to visit.
Alya
Very nicely furnished apartment with a splendid collection of pets. I am still trying to find out where to tame a leprechaun as they have avoided me thus far. Perhaps the black armour or green cammo gives my position away too soon, should bring some desert camouflage next time. I remain hopeful though as I finally stumbled upon a pack of tameable atrox just last week.

The shopkeeper also had nice blades.

I don't stop to appreciate the view often enough, oh I think I see some movement down there, off to carve some critters. :ninja

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hans ... you crack me up, but your post reminded me that I have to set up a dedicated sub-forum for Alya so that she can post a list of what she has in the shopkeeper. It will be a way to keep the list updated so that we know what's available.

The Leprechauns are in the West Crater and not far from the end of the road out from the TP. The best whip to use would be the Dominax Moccasin, and I think several shops have them for sale. Good Luck with your taming adventures. :)

hans

The Leprechauns are in the West Crater and not far from the end of the road out from the TP. The best whip to use would be the Dominax Moccasin, and I think several shops have them for sale. Good Luck with your taming adventures.

TYVM, (also to Lee). I found them hiding in the undergrowth, not sure how I missed them before.
I am fresh out of Moccasins after last weeks attempt to whip up a rarer kanin, which ended with me donating 90 kanin to the pet recycler. I also struck out in my shop search for a Moccasin, which was not exactly thorough or lengthy. Alya's shopkeeper had garters, but so do I.

I found that the Leprechaun are stubborn but can also be tamed with a combination of Habu, Mamushi and Garter with acceptable losses (in my opinion, probably not theirs). I managed to tame 11 with only 9 losses, which sadly gained me only .02 in level of animal tamer. Talk about diminishing returns. Now I only need to remember where I saw the nutrio bars. Alzheimer's is really a nuisance.

Update: Cthulhu F6 and the TKOE shop on level 3 in the hub has nutrio bars.
Belatedly I also found Moccasins in Peddlers on level 2 of the hub.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your posts have a storytelling style to them hans, I like that. Glad you found the Nutrio Bars. Cthulhu Tower, Shop 6 is Gunner's shop and he always has Nutrio Bars. Peddlers is the boss's shop and he'll put some goodies in there now and then, but he likes for the community shop owners to get as much of the business as possible. TKoE is a soc shop, and the society who is the official crew of our mothership the Yamato, and manage our space travel program.

Since you're new posting as much as you have been recently, why don't you start your own introduction thread and tell us about yourself. :)

hans

I'll skip my own thread since they are out to get me. You really need to consider https for this site.
I am an old sandgroper living above the 300 year flood line who keeps a boat in the yard for the day when that is not long enough.
Enough about me.

I initially avoided staying on Monria long as the space station can be easily blockaded and looks like the only way out but then I learned that I can TP to anywhere on Calypso, which has ample open sky and oceans.

Turns out the Leprechaun is not greedy at all, very well fed with only 400 nutrio bars, levels fast and gains focus fast. Perhaps he is just happy not to be one of the 9. Or the 10 who will visit the stable soon.

Apologies Alya for squatting on your thread. I see the blades are back in the shopkeeper and I have not even worn the previous set out. Off to carve more critters..

hans

I completed the 1K shog mission and got the Leprechaun to level 2 before I felt them closing in. I therefore replenished a broken blade, loaded most guns and all ammo and am out of here. Still pondering whether I'll park myself between a rock and a dark place or perhaps on an island somewhere out of the way.
I expect to be back next year, it was fun, later..

Top Bottom