Helloooo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Then welcome to Monria and our forum, looking forward to seeing you in the game. :)

Be sure to check out all of the important links to help you with your experience, but keep the Monria chat channel active because our community is friendly, welcoming and very helpful.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hello Munk, Welcome to Monria and hope you will enjoy it as much as rest of us do :)

Munk

Thank you all, for the lovely welcome :jumpclap:jumpclap

Well, I arrived today, after a long and unmolested flight, had a bit of a look around and liked what I saw, and heard !

The music is not quite what I would have expected, but is pleasant enough :)

I picked up some starter missions and so begins my Monria adventure, looking good so far and hoping to stick around for the foreseeable future.

I must say also, this site is pretty cool and someone has obviously put in some work so credit to you :thumbsup

ok I am off now to have a look around, cya ingame, and good luck to you all !!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome again to Monria ... eventually we will meet up in the game, I pop in a couple of times a day to check up on the community and to buy sweat from our Monrian Borns.

Hang in there with the music because it's an eclectic stream with quite the variety. The owner is responsible for that. :D
Is it just game music, or the actual Monria music stream? Make sure you have a check mark in the Live Streaming box.

If you choose to do the beginner missions, be sure to check the coordinating Beginner Missions section ... there is an individual thread for each of the 11 beginner missions with graphics and extra info on how to do them ... a couple of them can be a bit tricky ... especially with #8 Craft on Monria ... but you can always ask questions in Monria chat.

Have fun ... and thanks for the compliment about the forum, I try to keep it as organized as possible with information that will help people navigating Monria, but it's also been a collective process in order to do that ... we truly have an amazing community that we are very proud of. :)

Top Bottom