Hey Monrians

Hey all,

was doing a tour over all planets and stayed on Monria a little longer. Mostly to try its crafting daily but I also appreciate the community that seems to be more active than other lightly populated places like Toulan or Next Island :) Have good feeling about this place, if everything goes well, maybe I will stay here for longer than expected :)

Nagly

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Well, even after BP comprehension unlocked, this daily is a blessing..
I never craft so i couldnt care less, but after all this time repairing on MS' i did this daily once recently, and gained a level in 7 differnet professions..
Its really worth staying if you aspire crafting.
As said above, selling sweat shouldnt be an issue, buyers just need to be online, usual timezone issues, nothing relevant.

Wish you luck.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I personally think crafting is a little better way for those looking to graduate their mentorship over space ship skilling.

On a ship, you burn up welders, burn up wire, that cost ped, the only return you get is skills.

Crafting an easier (cheaper) print, Explosive Projectiles come to mind for very beginners, you get skills BUT you also get a product you can either recycle thru TT for ped to re invest or sell to other players. The metal residue and EP's do sell a bit, and also, there is always a chance at getting a nice HOF out of it too. (That would be a jackpot that returns many ped to you). Another added benefit to crafting is that if you are going to be a crafter, you can find blueprints in your loot to work on later and don't have to end up paying thru the nose to buy them on the Auction House, although if you look me up in game I can sell you basic prints for VERY cheap if you would rather not cycle 400k reps of EP's to hopefully get all the basic prints :D

Either way, welcome to Monria and we are here to help you succeed in whatever endeavor you decide to follow.

sluggo

@sluggo Yea, I read somewhere monria daily is cheaper way to unlock BC than MS repairing - that's why I'm giving it a try. Returns are not so good so far but I'm only after 4 runs and started with no skills.

@Kendra I will try to attend that party, not sure if RL will allow.

I'm also after my first sweat sale thanks to @Eugenio Anhithe Wilde :)

Thanks all for warm welcome.

By the way, if any of you ever need a fapper, I can offer s10. It would be nice break from swunting Shoggoth + I still need one more paramedic lvl to max out sk-20 and would like to do this before this years migration :)

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Welcome to Monria @NaglyAtakRolnika

PM me in game or here in the forums if you are ever in need of anything :)

Top Bottom