Hi, I just got this item from the mirsal trader for 7K mirsal is it bugged?

RJ-Rob

Hi,

So I just managed to farm the tokens for the 7K Round Counter Table with shelves and it just looks bugged or badly designed or made? Or was this how it was meant to look?

round-counter-bugged.png

So please let me know if this was intended or indeed it will be fixed or added to the todo list?

Thanks in advance

Rob

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Go into Miles's apt ... floor 1 apt M and see how it should look, he just got his today too, so it should work fine ... maybe pick up the item, relog and place it again to see if that works. The item is not bugged.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Im not too sure what makes you think it is bugged.

This is a shop display counter.
There are shelvings inside the glass counter, to display quite a lot of items, aswell as the top counter, and the slot for a shopkeeper.
The shelvings inside for small items, and the other half for bigger items.
There are openings at the front and back of the glass, to put items in and make a presentation.

So the main attraction is not to put a lamp on its top, but to fill it with goodies for sale.
I think i have about 40 items in mine, so its pretty decent, in my opinion.

RJ-Rob

Im not too sure what makes you think it is bugged.

This is a shop display counter.
There are shelvings inside the glass counter, to display quite a lot of items, aswell as the top counter, and the slot for a shopkeeper.
The shelvings inside for small items, and the other half for bigger items.
There are openings at the front and back of the glass, to put items in and make a presentation.

So the main attraction is not to put a lamp on its top, but to fill it with goodies for sale.
I think i have about 40 items in mine, so its pretty decent, in my opinion.

Well that now makes sense, but the sides still look a bit wonky haha cos of that "ridge" you see in the screenshot above :p

RJ-Rob

I was also referring to this. I put a circle around the bit that looks a bit strange :)

round-counter-bugged.png

Top Bottom