How To Upload Your Forum Avatar Photo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Some people are quite savvy when it comes to forum environments, and most features are second-nature to them, but then there are those who are new to it all and might be challenged with how the Xenforo forum software works. Therefore, I have listed bullet points as to how to upload your forum avatar photo.

Upload Your Forum Avatar Photo

• click on your avatar name at the top right of the forum
  • you will get a drop-down menu
  • choose Account Details
  • there is an option to add or edit your avatar photo
  • click on "Use a Custom Avatar" if it is not already chosen as default
  • click on "Choose File" and select your avatar photo from your computer
  • the size of your avatar photo should be at least 200 x 200 pixels
Additional Instructions
  • make sure to keep your avatar photo clean and not risque' in nature
  • do not use anything political, religious or profane with text or otherwise
  • any avatar photo that does not follow these guidelines will be removed and a message sent
I would like to encourage everyone to upload an avatar photo. If you have any challenges in doing so, please let me know.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Any idea of how to take ingame screenshots? I have them taken automatically for globals but don't know how to take manual ones.

I use a program called FRAPS and it's free. You can register it for a one-time fee and get all updates free forever. I've used it for years and it works very well for me. Install it, set it up, and you can even choose which folders you want to photos to be saved to. You can even change that each time you enter the game -- for example: you're in an event and want to get photos, or having and adventure and want to save photos.

It's not an "auto-shot" thing like Entropia Life, but all you have to do is press PrntScrn to capture and save to your folder of choice. You can also capture video footage and do the same.

Go to FRAPS.com and check it out to see if it's something that will work for you.

Superraine raine r456

Print Screen button on the keyboard. This will copy a screenie. Then go to microsoft paint and paste the copyied screenie.
Theres a flaw in windows 8 and 10 that when game is in full screen mode when u paste the screenie it comes out a black screen. To fix this just have game in windowed mode and it will work fine.
I use entropia life traker now which skips the whole copy paste procedure and does it for ya when print screen button is pressed.
The only way to get screeenies in fullscreen mode is to use a program like DM explained about.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would like to encourage everyone who doesn't have an avatar photo to please upload one. It would be helpful to me when I go through my daily routine of cleaning up spam accounts that have registered. We have measures in place, but there are those who get through, and we're still dealing with leftovers that are being removed as they pop up in birthdays. The forum was neglected in that respect for quite a while.

Eventually the leftovers will be gone, and I'll be able to keep up with the small number we get daily. Then we'll see a true growth number in membership, and not one padded with spam accounts. :thumbsup

That's my mission anyway.

Now dammit, go upload your avatar photos if you haven't already.

Please? :p

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Does it need to be your ingame picture or it is just so we have some pics up to show were not spam account?

Cause I like my current picture:D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ill see if i can get mine and Buns done here this evening .

You already have an avatar photo. It's the one that shows up on the left of your posts above your name. Mine is the DM logo. Your avatar photo doesn't have to actually be your in-game avatar, so you're good.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bumping this thread to once again ask if our forum community members would please upload an avatar photo, especially for those who are pretty active at the forum. The instructions are in the first post.

It's nice to see how creative some of you are with your photos, but remember to keep them respectable. :D

Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bumping this thread to encourage people to add a forum avatar photo ... instructions are in the first post. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A reminder that this information is available on how to upload your forum avatar photo. It would be nice if more of you would add them. Just follow the instructions in the first post. Thank You

Top Bottom