Howdy

Eagle

VCAT Team Member
Howdy yall. I was not monria born but now choose to call it home. The reason for this is kind of simple, the two greatest treasures I ever discovered in the entropia universe reside there. Mal and Shadow were first introduced to me by my son Kathulos, I played the game with them and eventually became their mentor. I stayed on Calypso in my old society of which I was a co founder for a good while. They talked me into coming to Monria for an event and the welcome I got from everyone was so astounding I could not leave without joining the TKoE and sticking around to be of help where I could. So unless you haven't figured it out Malgar and SHadow dragon are my most cherrished treasures in the whole of the Entropia Universe and they have become like family to me and Kathulos. We love them dearly and treasure time spent with them.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'll say it here too ... we are very happy to have you and your son on Monria, and we thank Mal and Shadow for bringing you here ... it's people like you who help to make our community what it is ... glad you are calling it home. :)

Top Bottom