I didn't misplace my Moon gravity boots ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My apologies for not connecting sooner to let you know my whereabouts, but I got hit pretty hard with a nasty cold, cough, and who knows what else, but I have been out of commission since last Saturday. I told Ant and Kendra and the Yamato Pilot Crew because I was unable to perform my ship duties on Sunday (thanks for taking over Kendra), but other than that, I've pretty much been MIA from my virtual life and Monria work.

I'm still not over this mess, and I have completely lost my voice. The one thing I struggle with is getting enough rest because my cough has kept me awake, so I'm totally exhausted. Haven't been able to eat much either, but I'm sure the stock prices in oranges and chicken soup has risen a bit. :p

I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm looking forward to getting back to work and preparing for some really exciting things. We are still in our infancy with so much more to show you.

It's all about timing ... Expect the Unexpected. :D

I really miss you guys. :cute

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks guys, appreciate it. I tried to have a voice chat with Obie last night for the first time since last week and it unexpectedly turned into the comedy hour because I barely have a voice at all and struggled to even get out sounds. He would repeat back to me what he thought I said and you just can't make this stuff up. The sad thing is, as hysterical as it was, I couldn't get a laugh sound out to save my life.

I am way beyond a deep, raspy, sexy sick voice, but one that might fit into our Cthulhu theme. :D I have 2 days of antibiotics left, so hopefully something will crack besides my voice. I am at least beginning to get some sleep.

Catch up with everyone soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I think I'm feeling somewhat human again. It took a lot out of me and I still need more rest, but only because they say it helps to heal. Haven't quite gotten the voice back either. Try laughing outloud when you've lost your voice. :rolleyes

I'm going to do my ship duties today, so see you guys later. :)

Top Bottom