I have bought my first self sweated Arkadia underground deed

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hey all, this is a video about my thougts about taking the time to sweat my way to my first Arkadia underground deed.

But i gonna write some thougts in this thread to.

I have been sweating now for over a month and it have taking me alot of hours to scarp together 60 k sweat. i mean alot of hours, i woulden't be a joke, if i said 150 hours or so.

All of those 150+ hours sweating that of made me 75 ped could been made in the REAL LIFE, in an half hour of work. But i got a bunch of skills sweating. i am nearly att lvl 20 in sweat proffesion :)

So, was it Worth it?
Yes it was.

Becuse this game is about making peds without depositing any Money in. And i have reached that goal that got me a arkadia underground deed without paying any real Money! And i Think thats pretty cool :)

I have deposit in the game, but this bring journey have brought me back to the Felling ween i started to play this game. in this big universe, were achievement can be done. if you put down the time in the game.

I really love this game, its the last hardcore MMORPG out there, and i woulden't trade it for anything else.

Thank you all for watching my Youtube Videos, and subscribing. and following my journey.
I still gonna keep sweating and doing videos. mayby sometime in the future the videos will be getting better "And my English to".

Again, Thank you all, and hope u all score an ATH :)

Top Bottom