Idea to boost Economy significantly

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Introduce nawaforce chips (L)

It would work something like this to draw crafters and give hunters and miners a boost by giving Toulan mats more needs.

Every non instanced mob on Toulan can drop tokens (let's call them Star Inc. tokens :D) and every mining find can loot them too.
These tokens can be used on the Star Inc. npc and traded for a limited use BP of the chosen nawaforce chip, tokens depend on the lvl of chip.
These bp's could match the existing armatrix stats or whatever is in line with the direction VS wants to take.
These BP will also exclusively use Toulan hunting and mining materials.
These Star Inc. tokens should be tradeble so crafters can buy tokens and then go for the chips they actually want to craft.

Imo this will entice crafters to come to Toulan and maybe convince some Toulan resident's to take up crafting both of witch will add great value to mining and hunting resources.

Synial

I really feel like manufacturable Mindforce on Toulan is low-hanging fruit.

This is a completely different approach to what you posted but...

I could see a floating island (maybe with a connected dungeon or instance) that could only be accessed with a magic carpet.. This island would be home to various Djinn and Efreeti. They'd be true to their traditional lore (which fits Toulan) and you could loot their corresponding elemental essences (ice/lightning/fire+acid) which would be used to craft the MF chips (cryo/electro/pyro).

This would stimulate CUHOF activity for acquisition of red carpet, and possibly increase interest in plates/baraka if those were ever intended to go anywhere beyond where they are right now.

As a bonus it would be neat to see Treasure Hunting added to Toulan and the chips crafted with elemental essence + treasure found on the planet.

Just my .02 on craftable Mindforce. I'd take it any way I could get it though :D

Mungo Baobob

Shop Owner
I dont think arkadia would appreciate treasure hunting, but rumor has it dark lotus would....
make it thunda
(KABOOOOOOM!!!)
(Shake the ground)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
FYI ... we like being as original as possible, so we will continue to create new content that is engaging for Toulan and DSEC-9, it's just a matter of time, priorities and balancing.

Top Bottom