If you like BossWaves - Fri 5th Feb - Assemble an army!

Bonnie

On Friday the 5th of February at 2200ma time - The warning - Toulan (Calypso warp flight at 2130)

We have been warned... Nothing less than a army of hunters will do!

Hunters from all over the universe - Its time to join forces once again - meet at Citadel and await our fate.

Swunters will battle fearlessly during the mini Sage event before we arrive, then its our turn to take on whatever the VS team will throw at us!

Anyone can join, no need to register, and as always its free of charge. We will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

We will start at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight). There will be an earlier flight for swunters @1700ma time.

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or meet us at Toulan. We will begin to gather from 2100, flight at 2130.

See you then! :cool:

Extra info - Link to previous boss waves - Boss waves info

• Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can.

Swunt details kindly provided by Wrench and the crowbar crew -
MINI SAGE 1! Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza 5th February 2021 Toulan | Virtualsense.eu

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Here is the ad I put in the Toulan ad system before I left there the first time, it's a combined ad, guess I was rushing to get it up before I left Toulan and didn't think about making separate ads.

Entropia 2021-01-31 19-21-26-23.png

Here is the ad I put in the Monria ad system as a separate one just for your event Bonnie, I did the same for Wrench ... I also have a link to both of your threads to promote it in the game this week in our Toulan and Monria chat channels.

Entropia 2021-02-01 19-57-18-64.png

Really looking forward to this ... see you Friday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome photos and video you guys, was so much fun ... JBK said:

[#toulan] [John Black Knight] : i expect between 10-20k dps from our army DME - you will need lots of pain for us ;)

Let it NOT be said that we don't accommodate. :p

I am working on a full video of both events (nothing fancy) and will post it as soon as possible.

This was the first time that we've ever done anything like this, so it was definitely a test, but we will take community feedback and make any adjustments needed so that next time it's an even greater experience. I would have to agree with Eleni's comment about the revive photo ... that is my favorite ... Qalbain was swarming all over that building at one point. I would have to say though, that you guys made short order of all the boss mobs we threw at you, well done.

Heidi even got a new dress out of it ... looks like she has an admirer. :p

Entropia 2021-02-05 19-32-51-04.png

There are things to consider for the next time we do this, but despite the lag and a real hefty server test, I think some fun was had.

Thank you to Wrench Crowbar and his crew, as well as Bonnie and JBK for assembling their army, it was the first SAGE and Boss Wave events on Toulan, and we look forward to more in the future. Love you guys!! 💜

Top Bottom