INTRODUCING | New Shop Inventory Tools | Monria & Toulan

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
For quite a while now, I have been working with Morrath to create a new Shops Inventory Tool for both Monria and Toulan. I am pleased to announce these Shop Inventory Tools are complete and ready for use. However, Morrath just didn't create the new Shops Inventory Tools for Monria and Toulan, he created a Hub for both at his website with more information and resources. This is an ongoing project for both, and you will see both Hubs evolve over time.

Monria

Monria Shops Inventory Tool
Entropia Hub | Monria

Toulan

Toulan Shops Inventory Tool
Entropia Hub | Planet Toulan

HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
  • additional sub-categories have been added to help locate items
  • item lists will show alphabetized
  • if you click on a shop / shopkeeper location link at the right after clicking on "All" or a specific "Category / Sub-Category"
  • --- it will bring up all items for that shop / shopkeeper owner
  • --- also, items listed at a specific location within the shop (i.e., @ Side Room 1 - Left) will list in alphabetical order
  • there is an up and down arrow at the bottom right of the screen for easier navigation
I have verified shop/shopkeeper inventories for Cthulhu Tower and half done verifying Cthylla Tower (Shops 1-3 done) to make sure that what is in the database is actually in the shops/shopkeepers. I will finish the Cthylla Tower as soon as possible, and then the shops at the Monria Hub.

Morrath and I are still doing some tweaking, but for the most part, all of the shop/shopkeeper inventories are in the database with sub-categories applied.

Now I just need to make contact with the rest of the shop and shopkeeper owners to give them their (secure) Shop Owner Admin Page link so they can continue to update their forum inventory lists, and then go to their shop admin links to do the Load & Save function ... really quite simple and was what they did with the old shops inventory tool ... we wanted to keep the process as simple for them as possible.

Morrath created a masterful Admin Page for me so that I can manage all shop/shopkeeper functions and keep everything running smoothly, especially when shops and/or apts change hands and new inventories come into play, among other things.

If shop/shopkeeper owners should run into an issue, they just need to contact me so that I can get it sorted as soon as possible ... forum PM is best.

If you find something in the database that you feel is sub-categorized wrong, please let me know and I can change it rather easily.

I want to personally thank Morrath for his excellent work on these projects, and for the fun we had while sorting it all out. We will be working on other projects as time permits, and will announce them to the community as we can.

I am a happy camper. :jumpclap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... forum PMs have been sent to shop / shopkeeper owners with their new Shop Owner Admin Page link with details so that they can now do their own updates (hopefully most of them will), and keep things current.

Top Bottom