Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

DME's THREAD OF PERSONAL THANK YOUs
break-c.png
There are so many people in our community that I want to say a personal thank you to, and I will continue to do so in this thread when something happens that I am incredibly grateful for, but -->

Please know that I am grateful for this whole community, because you have all shown such an unexpected level of support and appreciation for what we're doing as a Moon Management Team. You will always be first and foremost in our development plans, because without you, what we are attempting to do wouldn't happen.

We are continually amazed at the comfort level we have found with all of you, and especially the craziness that we can express in our interactions, but then, you give as good as you get.

You mean a lot to us, and you can always count on our support as well. We're going the distance together.

break-c.png

My most grateful moment will always be when Anhithe hired me for the Monria Team.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

DME's Personal Thank You | Wednesday, March 16th
break-c.png
First thank you for today --> @Eric Shade Avenged

I was really fortunate to run into you early on, because you have been a graphics life saver for me. I am a novice at best, and even though I am finding graphics on the internet that already have the transparent background, when my creativity level kicks in, you are always there for me. We have spent so many late night hours together, that people are going to start talking. :D

I know there are times when it's a "need it now" situation, but when I'm inspired and in the middle of a project, having the graphic helps with the continuation of the inspiration. You always do your best to complete my requests as soon as you can, because I know you're at University and work.

Thanks you Shade for having a wonderful disposition in my most frenetic moments, and for feeding my graphics needs at all hours of the day or night. Sounds like a junkie to her supplier. :p

You are greatly appreciated. :thumbsup
break-c.png

Second thank you for today --> @Kendra --> @Alissanos --> @Eleni Von Estlla --> the other 3 Qs
  • Kendra --> Queen of Diamonds --> knows where the PED card is hidden
  • Alissanos --> Queen of Hearts --> a sweetheart with an edge (Max says Devil Woman)
  • Eleni --> Queen of Clubs --> she carries a Chef Knife and a Potato Launcher (beware)
  • Dark Moon Enigma --> Queen of Spades --> I have everything up my sleeve
You ladies are my virtual sister-girlfriends, and I am ever so grateful for you and our not-so-secret anymore girl's club (only the missions are secret now). The adventures and projects with you gals have been nothing short of lunarcy and brilliance. I love you dearly and look forward to more out in the universe adventures, because I know they will be absolutely crazy based on experience. :D

I would be remiss if I didn't also give a thank you to our benefactor "A" --> Anhithe, who puts up with our crazy girls club antics, but also funds them. And together, we are --> Q & A
break-c.png

I'm sure after the St Patrick's Day Event there will be more Thank Yous!
break-c.png

Izz

Well Thank you for the thank you's DM !! As I've said before, when I first returned to Monria I wasn't sure what to expect ? I have been sooooo pleasantly supprised, usually DAILY, with the progress of the Moon and all the things going on here !! I have met some AWESOME people here and been re-united with many old friends (you know who you are). This game, and I use that term loosely as it really has become more like rl or better !!! The consideration we have for each other is overwhelming. Any way Good Job is all I can say.

I'm rambling again, where's the "shut that guy up" emote hahaha!! :loco:headbanger:upsidethehead::ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom