Jaish Boots - This might be a bug? more of just a verify I suppose?

FireFist

Shop Owner
I havent done this with every Item in Toulan but, I can say some of them seem off or way to much per click? These boots im trying to craft but, getting this amt of leather can get brutal. but, the reason i bring this up is per click is over 10ped TT and the item itself is only 7.5ped now most clothing ive crafted and other items normally are less to click for the item your creating max TT value idk if this was intended or not?
40x Sunjoq Leather = 7.2 TT
42x Tabtab Leather = .252 TT
17x Zircon Ingot = 2.55 TT

While we're on this topic something I wanna bring up also, that might already be looked into is the new Amp BP. I know it hasnt been discovered yet but, if its exactly as advertised when discovered, I feel its going to go as another BP that wont be used. or, maybe it will and im just out of my mind. Ill explain.
All of this gets you an Amp with an small Efficiency of 5.5 which its closest equivalent is the Finder 3 but, then you get an Awesome stat increase evade chance by 15%!!! Now I hope we get an entire series of these amp personally. But, my area of concern is the Finder 3 which is only .5 efficiency lower but, has evade will this huge click difference out weigh the evade? idk... >< The click cost of our new amp is closest to between Finder 8 and 9 which have efficiency 20+With that said I just thought id bring this up im assuming it was talked about before I assume all this is set and balanced with MA so, probably not much we can do about it but, I thought I'd bring it up.
Sabad Finder AMP v1 (L)
TT Value = 165 TT
300x Lysterium Ingot = 9 TT
300x Aqeeq Ingot = 18 TT
275x Nawa Vial = 5.5 TT
10x Survey Probe = .50 TT
Total = 33 TT/click
Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L)
TT Value = 114 TT
33x Lysterium Ingot = .99 TT
26x Blausarium Ingot = 3.12
11x Narcanisum Ingot = 2.64 TT
40x Survey Probe = 2 TT
5x Basic Sheet Metal = .196 TT
Total = 8.946 TT/Click

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Wait to see the cost of a Wazir pleat. ~80TT of materials a click.
Thats not a bug, its a luxurious right to wear some rare clothing.
Same goes for a Yashib field of texture, you wont see many produced :p

About your amps, consider that Sabad is ~50% more TT.
Meaning that youll fill more of the TT value due to higher cost a click, and youll get more value out of your item due to filling more clicks at residue MU.
So ya its more "TT cost a click", but that TT value is transformed into TT life of the item upon success.
Also drastically increases the % global/hof on crafting it.

In the end, it is all a matter of decisions.
Dont like it, dont click it.
I think its an amazing BP, and amp.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Heres a table of the Motamared set to craft :)
And its not the most expensive.
Time to kill some thawr? :D
Ever found bulks of Qasdeer? :D

Item _____________________________ Ingredient __________Cost/click
Motamared Amamah (M,C)IV39 x Zircon Ingot
47 x Qasdeer Ingot
34 x Qaffaz Leather
15 x Melcbhi Crystal
Motamared Pants (M,C)IV9 x Melcbhi Crystal
51 x Qasdeer Ingot
27 x Zircon Ingot
38 x Qaffaz Leather
Motamared Shirt (M,C)IV31 x Belkar Ingot
46 x Youd Bottle
44 x Thawr Leather
19 x Fairuz Ingot
22 x Qasdeer Ingot
37 x Nawa Vial
Motamared Shoes (M,C)IV17 x Sunjoq Leather
22 x Aqeeq Ingot
21 x Narcanisium Ingot
20 x Mamnoon Mist
28 x Qasdeer Ingot

FireFist

Shop Owner
Heres a table of the Motamared set to craft :)
And its not the most expensive.
Time to kill some thawr? :D
Ever found bulks of Qasdeer? :D

Item _____________________________ Ingredient __________Cost/click
Motamared Amamah (M,C)IV39 x Zircon Ingot
47 x Qasdeer Ingot
34 x Qaffaz Leather
15 x Melcbhi Crystal
Motamared Pants (M,C)IV9 x Melcbhi Crystal
51 x Qasdeer Ingot
27 x Zircon Ingot
38 x Qaffaz Leather
Motamared Shirt (M,C)IV31 x Belkar Ingot
46 x Youd Bottle
44 x Thawr Leather
19 x Fairuz Ingot
22 x Qasdeer Ingot
37 x Nawa Vial
Motamared Shoes (M,C)IV17 x Sunjoq Leather
22 x Aqeeq Ingot
21 x Narcanisium Ingot
20 x Mamnoon Mist
28 x Qasdeer Ingot
for the boots i wasn't saying anything about the cost/click exactly its more the cost/click but, the total TT value of the item is only 7.5ped - i know like the wazir is high click but, it also has a high TT value if i remember right. and I also, didnt realize the boots were a rare item? how do we know whats rare and whats not?

for example if the cost/click was the 10ped but, themax TT of the boots was 75ped or something like that i wouldnt have said anything cuz thats what im used to seeing just thought maybe it was something odd

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Yes, you right, thats a bit odd to get cost-to-click superior to the MaxTT of the item, but you just get residue in return, upon successful clicks.
I think they did this, to keep items low TT, since people dont really want a fortune tied in "full TT" clothes ~ opposite to RT policy.

FireFist

Shop Owner
Yes, you right, thats a bit odd to get cost-to-click superior to the MaxTT of the item, but you just get residue in return, upon successful clicks.
I think they did this, to keep items low TT, since people dont really want a fortune tied in "full TT" clothes ~ opposite to RT policy.
yea i agree there I do not like the high max TT clothing in NI, RT or where ever i just feel kinda like its MA's way of having little small safety deposits lol since u gotta keep them full TT for them to look good. I was told high TT value determines the "Look" ie the level of detail - though these boots imo look nice ill know better when i can get enough sunjoq to actually get a success. lol but, yea if this was intentional im not concerned for it just wasnt sure if it was intentional or not. id love all clothing to be low tt so, everyone can spend there PED elsewhere lol

FireFist

Shop Owner
Now the Amp thing is all I was getting at was do we think ppl are going to sacrifice almost 15 efficiency simply for 15% evade? since most miners try to mine in areas without mobs? personally idk now this amp would open up mining in light mob areas maybe more? idk i just thought id point this stuff out since the this items biggest competition will be a D-Class amp which has the same TT value but, no evade skill but, has 14.5 efficiency more and costs 11.1 TT/click. Obviously if theres demand for it it will be made. but, as a crafter it wont make sense to make unless theres a large enough demand and early on the demand will have to accept a decent chuck of MU due to low QR. and on the consumer point paying more or the same for 14.5 less efficiency idk obviously this will all be made by the consumers im just trying to point out what I see as far as what its competing with in the current market in each category

Like I said in the post I love the idea of the Amp and id love to see a series of these amp like 1-10 or something it would be awesome. im just trying to forsee complications that it might run into. I mean i just dont want it to be an amp like the achilles amps which add a speed bonus i assume those maybe do bad bad due to movement being supplied via rings. then again idk I just thought id share my thoughts on it

Last edited:

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Im puzzled by the same thoughts on many Toulan things, it seems to me that the main focus and target audience is low level players with deep pocket, they might exist in bigger numbers than i thought, we have to assume that both MA and VS knows what theyre doing and that these things are in high demand, the amp does indeed have lower efficiency then i would have liked, but then again, maybe the decay is low to ? clothes on toulan has allways been quite unique and high cost to make, thus creating a higher markup, alone from the fewer numbers and unique look. Another thing in the same ballpark is the toulan looted guns, theyre all very low lvl but some of them have quite high tt value, again target must be low lvl with deep pockets ?

FireFist

Shop Owner
Im puzzled by the same thoughts on many Toulan things, it seems to me that the main focus and target audience is low level players with deep pocket, they might exist in bigger numbers than i thought, we have to assume that both MA and VS knows what theyre doing and that these things are in high demand, the amp does indeed have lower efficiency then i would have liked, but then again, maybe the decay is low to ? clothes on toulan has allways been quite unique and high cost to make, thus creating a higher markup, alone from the fewer numbers and unique look. Another thing in the same ballpark is the toulan looted guns, theyre all very low lvl but some of them have quite high tt value, again target must be low lvl with deep pockets ?
yea well decay for all amps it seems is actually consistent with efficiency lvl for every 1 efficiency is 20pec decay so, with that in mind this amp should have 1.1ped decay which means once this amp is depleted there will be TT left on the table which is disappointing but, again we will see when we finally get one to play with :p as far as MU on clothing i agree that normally the case though for these boots last pair sold for a little over +1 i wish i had got them now lol

Top Bottom