Jeef Zajer Statue

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
veaWriE.png

By completing Stage 4.

Probably my last grinding on here, at least until the whole planet/loot tables get fixed.

Note that hides stopped dropping after 5000kills.
Every mobs dropped one hide each, and on the last 1000 kills i got a total of 23 hides.
Ended up looting oils and shrapnels only on last thousand, guns kept dropping as items though.

E~

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Grats on the discovery.

I have the same thing with bahri, after i got the statue. Hides dropped every bahri and now i'm lucky to get 25 in a 1k ped run.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
By completing Stage 4.

Probably my last grinding on here, at least until the whole planet/loot tables get fixed.

Note that hides stopped dropping after 5000kills.
Every mobs dropped one hide each, and on the last 1000 kills i got a total of 23 hides.
Ended up looting oils and shrapnels only on last thousand, guns kept dropping as items though.

E~

Gratz on the statue! (and good to know it's there *cough* Sunjoq *cough*)

I've seen the same behavior from other mobs that have not been hunted for a while, where hides and certain other loots just drop until the backlog is clear, after which then they are only available when they regenerate as loot items. I don't think anyone else had been really hunting Jeef Z's for a while. In the end you were killing them too fast to get many more hides, becasue the hide regeneration is based more on time than on kills.

Also shows that loot is still broken :(

Peace, Miles

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thank you you two :) and dont forget *cough* cough* Khaffash statue *cough* :D

Indeed i got 1 hide a kill for 5000 kill, then it was like 3 hides per 200 kills on regular pattern.
100 kills were about 40 minutes, and a bout a round 1000ped for a set of 200 kills (2 time a full A104 amp and a full gun decay), if that brings enlightment.

But i think it is a time base regeneration aswell, at least for this mob.
I never had the problem on Khaffash, but i was slightly (a lot) slower to kill them back in the days.

Still Jeef Z has a statue indeed :)

E~

Top Bottom