jelly zone revive bug

voidstart

so i was hunting mokhats and needed to resupply when i pressed T to return to a revive terminal i got teleported under the building. after i managed to get out i tried to replicate the event so i could record it. New video by voidstart
1649456398571.png

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
How did you manage to get out void?

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
You can usually find a spot you can run thru. Or teleport using T again.
A disciple recently went through this and I have a socmate currently stuck and waiting for MA. T just takes them back to the same spot under the revive :/

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
How about if you put a vehicle very close to a spot they can see? In 3rth person view you can easely turn so you can see outside of that area. If you can ride or fly a vehicle close to them. Might be worth a shot as your waiting on MA to help.

You can also have them try and run as far as possible into the stairs and try a relog.
So far i've always been able to just find a spot to slip thru tho.

voidstart

if you run towards a wall that's going outside you can glitch into the wall and drop your car outside then enter it that's how i got out

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Happening at Sandy Shores for me during tonights event, both if killed or T'd out.
Have to use TP chip to get out.
Still under the building on relog, so not too sure how people can get out if no TP chip.

Entropia 2022-05-27 22.49.40.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I reported a bug at the main Sandy Shores building as well, and if no TP chip available, you have to walk close to stairs and see if you can place a vehicle to get out, or someone else place a vehicle to get you out ... I did that three times today.

Top Bottom