Joining the best party in Entropia

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome back to the game and especially to Monria. I think you will find the community extraordinary as we (the Monria Team) do, which is why we do all we can to provide an engaging and fun environment, along with supporting their efforts and recognizing their contributions.

We're a crazy lot, but I attribute that to 1 of 3 things ... the Cthulhu effects, Kingu's Maladrite Elixir-laced cookies, or because it's just how we roll.

Make no mistake, there IS a dark side that is being revealed over time, but we have some mighty warriors in our community and allies who manage to keep it at arm's length ... for now. :D

I'm usually in the game about 14:00 or so game time, but I check in a few times during the day to make sure everyone is taken care of ... especially our Monrian Born.

See you in the verse eventually, and thank your buddy for recommending us. :)

Balancept

I def have thanked my buddy for the suggestion, and it's kinda funny, since I showed my intent to play more, he's becoming more active too xD. Because I work retail I usually don't have a set playtime, but just hop on whenever I get a chance, so i'll be on randomly during the afternoon/late evening EST/EDT.

Top Bottom