Just one suggestion from me for now! :)

RJ-Rob

How about making Toulan map bigger?

Adding more areas and TP's etc, comparing to others, Toulan is pretty small lol and only 9 TP's too, but it is also very nicely designed, it is hard to keep up the amount of detailing when you have a bigger map/planet.

But yeah it would be cool if you could expand it at some point, oh and also add more locations for apartments or houses/penthouses/shops etc etc.

Rob :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
The tiny, unzoomable map issue has been raised a while ago yes, both for Toulan and Dsec9, so hopefully it will eventually happen.

Regarding Heidi’s idea:
5DAF7246-A47C-4948-B397-6B65F6BB9623.jpeg

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I fully support the expanse, while dsec9 is kinda like an expansion of toulan and monria both, id love more toulan ground to be uncovered.
But with all things toulan it needs to be taken in steps, luckily we are past the baby steps, and im sure VS team is close to put full pedal to the metal and give us all :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
While we into the suggestions again, i would just point a tiny wee reminder that we desperately need sarouels.
And yes, when i say “we” i mean ME !

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I fully support the expanse, while dsec9 is kinda like an expansion of toulan and monria both, id love more toulan ground to be uncovered.
But with all things toulan it needs to be taken in steps, luckily we are past the baby steps, and im sure VS team is close to put full pedal to the metal and give us all :)
I doubt we wil see any expanse of Toulan before the 2 DSEC area's are finished. It is mentioned before that Ant has limited time to create content. Seeying as the date's are alldry set when the new DSEC area are to be released it seems unrealistic to expact huge Toulan changes. After this is releasd i do expact something big to happen for Toulan tho.

RJ-Rob

I doubt we wil see any expanse of Toulan before the 2 DSEC area's are finished. It is mentioned before that Ant has limited time to create content. Seeying as the date's are alldry set when the new DSEC area are to be released it seems unrealistic to expact huge Toulan changes. After this is releasd i do expact something big to happen for Toulan tho.

Plus all the extra workload for UE5 migration too.

RJ-Rob

Yes the extra area for mining is very much needed, and the Mokhat Mayhem arena to! Advance thanks to Ant for doing that asap :D

Yeah that would actually be ideal. Like a nice large area that has no mobs ideally xD

But also, I think it is also time for new mobs as well lol. I mean Toulan does have such a small variety of mobs, which is just a shame really. It would be great if there was more mobs and options for us hunters xD :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
More mobs and lands have been raised aswell, but it always comes to the same problem: where would you put them?

Short, logical, and very convenient answer is of course, under ground, within the buried and forgotten city of Sabad, as well as the so easily forgotten towers, where the mages are kept emprisoned, for which part may as well be buried too.

But thats another one for the History books :)

Top Bottom