Keeping the Community Active & Having Fun !!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As Monria's Chief Fun Officer (CFO), a title Anhithe gave me because he had faith I could bring it (no pressure there), I look for opportunities to keep the community active and having fun.

One such opportunity came up recently that was just too cool. I had gotten a 902 Lyst HoF high on one of the mountainsides and was in my last leg of extracting it. It can get rather lonely, even though we always have such a good time in Monria chat, so I decided to see if some in the community would take the bait.

I put my /pos in chat and created a challenge. The first person who could bring me a herd of Shoggys to the mountainside would win 100 ped. It's a bit of a distance from where I was to where the Shoggys were, but since Anhithe did it the day before (unexpectedly), I figured it was something that was doable.

There was chatter in the Monria chat channel, but I wasn't too sure at first if anyone was going to take me up on the challenge, and then it all changed. The chat got more fun, and I soon learned that not one, but three people were racing to bring their creature herds up high on the mountainside.

Here are the photos to show how they were reaching for new heights, and for the ped of course: :D

The Climb
Entropia 2016-02-15 16-06-46-77.png Entropia 2016-02-15 16-07-15-19.png Entropia 2016-02-15 16-07-54-24.png Entropia 2016-02-15 16-08-10-90.png Entropia 2016-02-15 16-08-47-78.png

The Climbers

Entropia 2016-02-15 16-18-06-52.png Entropia 2016-02-15 16-18-11-74.png Entropia 2016-02-15 16-18-17-41.png

They all did a great job, and were so close with arriving at destination that they each got the 100 ped.

Thank you Mata, Max and Raine for indulging my creative whim, and for bringing fun to the mountainside. Let this be a heads up to the Monrian community that when I say "expect the unexpected" it's exactly what I mean. You just never know when I'll call upon you to do some out of the ordinary things. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I wish you were handing it out today! I had to sweat in Cave 3 for my supper!

Nice Pics
you should be called Crazy DME

"you should be called Crazy DME" :laugh --> I think in the short period of time since we took over the Moon, I have acquired several nicknames, and the list seems to be growing. :p

One of these days I'll post them all. :clap

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
I don't think Ant could have picked a better CFO, I'm having so much fun here with everything that you guys keep doing. I have always travelled from planet to planet without ever really settling anywhere but now I find that when I'm somewhere else, I just want to get whatever I'm doing done so I can go home :)

Gz everyone who made it to DM in time!!

Superraine raine r456

Lol that was fun. Rosa said Dm posting in chat for a run for ped........ Wait what... I took off like a fat kid on a smarty.

These kind of things is off the wall timing and so much fun. U guys and gals have already changed the way this game is enjoyed by leaps and bounds and to add random stuff like that is icing on the cake. Thank you Dm

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you Ali for those kind words, and to everyone else who shares that they're having fun on the Moon. That's what we're all about, and we aren't stopping anytime soon. Expect the Unexpected is so cliche', but for lack of a better phrase in this moment, that's the one I'll use, because that's one of the ways to keep things interesting.

I think what else makes what we're doing work, is that there are no gimmicks. We genuinely care about the community and what we want to accomplish. We are fun addicts, and when you have an environment where there are so many possibilities, we get to employ creativity, and can do it basically without borders.

I guess the only thing I can say is stay tuned, because we're thinking not only in the now, but also future thinking about what we want to bring to the community along this glorious path we're traveling. It will happen in increments, but each step of the way will tell a story about what a beautiful Monrian family community we're building --> together.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Wait what.... I took off like a fat kid on a smarty.
These kind of things is off the wall timing and so much fun. U guys and gals have already changed the way this game is enjoyed by leaps and bounds

I think Sluggo has some competition on the epic quotes...... So funny :laugh
....... And then so kind:)

Top Bottom