Leprachan creature pill bugged

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hi. I am now an invisible leprachan on Caly after having taken a leprachan creature pill. They are supposed to be used and wear off in 15 minutes but presently, I have been stuck as an invisible leprachan for 2 days and counting so I would not recommend using them until MA has cleared them bug free.

Thanks.

Hope to see you all soon whenever that turns out to be..:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
During our St Patrick's Day after party this year at the Hub, Ant and I ate Leprechaun creature candy to terrorize our guests, and Azra killed both of us. We both went invisible and were freaked out, especially when Azra said he had the "tamed" us in his inventory. we were walking around invisible too, and what we had to do was wait for the creature capsule to time down and then relogged ... at least I think that's what we did.

If that's not working for you Zarnia, then something else went wrong and we'll have to have MA look into it. Hopefully, you will be back with us soon, keep us updated.

Thanks for posting. :)

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hi DME. So far, they have tried Plan A to fix the problem but it is still not fixed. It's now day #5 as an invisible leprachan. They implied at first it was a simply problem in response to what MindArk Official Apollo said about needing to have a programmatic review and that isn't how the game works (whatever that actually means). I'm not really sure what that means but at this point I don't think its a quick fix as their first response tried to indicate. If you or Ant can help, it would be appreciated. I can't access anything in game at all..only my carried inventory. To me, given other problems I have had including being playing the game inside an opaque yog, shoggath and cultist and other mining issues, I don't think their first blanket response of it all being "lag issues" as the 100% answer. Im not a computer tech but it does seem more involved.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ant is aware of the issue Zarnia and has actually tried to recreate your situation, but it works exactly how it worked with us at the after party when we both ate Leprechaun creature candy and Azra tamed us and made us invisible. What's happening to you isn't happening with Ant. After discovering that we were invisible, we waited for the creature capsule to time down and then relogged our computers. Everything was back to normal then.

When you're not playing EU, do you log out of the game and shut down your computer or leave it running? If you have logged out of the game and shut down only to find you're still invisible again when turning your computer back on and logging in, then this will probably be something that you'll have to sort out with support.

Ant has already had chats with MA about our Leprechaun creature capsule, because it is not supposed to be able to be tamed, but rather killed and looted like all other creature capsules. Hopefully this will be sorted soon.

Hang in there and let us know how it goes. Thanks for the update. :)

Top Bottom