Looking to buy shop on Monria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Revan Reborn

Hi all,

It's been a while but i am back in game more regularly now after having a little one who has just turned 1 year old. I used to own a shop on Monria that i kept well stocked but sold it since i knew i was not able to maintain the service and thought someone else would have liked the opportunity to run a shop (instead of leaving it dormant like many shop owners do in entropia).

Since i have more time now, I am looking to buy a shop again, please let me know if you have one for sale or have not had the time to keep your shop stocked and would be interested in selling it for the right price.

I will pay a fair price for a shop and will consider any location, so let me know which shop and what you want for it and maybe we can come to an arrangement.

I will also look at messaging shop owners directly once i run through all the shops to see who's shops are active. I am mainly a crafter so once i have a shop sorted, i will then also open up a trading service where i will buy loot/ores/enmatter, etc from fellow monrians.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome back to Monria Darth, it's good to see you again. At the moment, I am unaware of anyone interested in selling their shop, but will keep my eyes and ears open now that I know you want one again. I have tried contacting shop owners who are not active anymore and have had no luck with any responses, so I hope you do better with this.

Looking forward to you having a shop again. :)

Darth Revan Reborn

Welcome back to Monria Darth, it's good to see you again. At the moment, I am unaware of anyone interested in selling their shop, but will keep my eyes and ears open now that I know you want one again. I have tried contacting shop owners who are not active anymore and have had no luck with any responses, so I hope you do better with this.

Looking forward to you having a shop again. :)

Thanks DME, i may also look at just buying an apartment and setting up some shopkeepers in the meantime if i don't get any replies. I know many of the shop owners just don't log into the game or have no interest in selling.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Darth has had his shop for a while now at the Monria Hub, 3rd Floor, Shop 4, so I am closing this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom