Lotus Armor... And after that?

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
We know that several mission chains on DSEC9 and Toulan are connected, giving specific rights in addition to rewards obtained at each stage.

For example, to be able to start the Crossover Mission Chain it is necessary to have previously completed the initial missions on DSEC9 and received a Laptop 04. The Crossover Mission Chain is itself a series of missions ending with the acquisition of Guardian status and the reward of a Silver Crown. It is this Guardian status that allows you to loot key components in Lotus Instances necessary to obtain a Solo Gold Instance Key with which you can enter the Lotus Gold Instance where it is possible to loot Lotus Armor parts.

And now I ask myself a question. Is obtaining Lotus Armor parts, and possibly a full set, the end point of these missions? Or will there be a continuation? Will the ownership of Lotus Armor give some privileges and the right to access certain places or additional missions?

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
In only 3 months we have next PP VU, maybe we will know by then :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Keep wishin' and hopin' and prayin' to the Lotus Armor Gods ... not that such a thing exists, LOL ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
as real.as lootius if you were to ask me...

Sorry, but Lootius is NOT allowed at any of our locations ... Cthulhu rulez Monria, DEC rulez DSEC9, and Queen Nara rulez Toulan ...

You like my rad spelling of rulez, don't you.

Top Bottom