make a 'clean' leprechaun spawn...

mastermesh

Would be nice if the tameable critters all had their own 'clean spawn' and weren't in a spawn mixed with a bunch of other higher level mobs... Just clear out a little corner on the moon somewhere and put em in their own little leprechaun garden... maybe even put a pot of gold and rainbow path to reach em?

mastermesh

along a similar line, since this is a moon, when you make a new pet mob in the future, consider making a mob type like Marvel's "The Watcher" - do stay away from copyright infringement if possible though...

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Good idea on the spawn, I'll add it to my list. I think it would help tamers a lot to not have to deal with Cultists when they're skilling. Not sure when I will get to a new pet though, it takes a while to get stuff through planning....

mastermesh

read that there was a clean spawn during the St. Patty's day event. Is it still there, if so, what are the coordinates.

I'm back from Toulan (went there to graduate to get my 9 pieces of armor)

and am starting to get reoriented in my goals here on the moon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
read that there was a clean spawn during the St. Patty's day event. Is it still there, if so, what are the coordinates.

I'm back from Toulan (went there to graduate to get my 9 pieces of armor)

and am starting to get reoriented in my goals here on the moon.
Congratulations on your graduation :)

Spawn

Spawn is good as it is. Because they are scarce now, and it is a challenge. This means there is no overkill of leprechaun's and this keeps the price up.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Spawn is good as it is. Because they are scarce now, and it is a challenge. This means there is no overkill of leprechaun's and this keeps the price up.
I didn't think of that :)

Vigilio

Hi,

Today I decided to share my opinion and talked to DME who suggested I should make a post here in this feedback forum. I did a quick search and found this one so decided to "reactivate" this thread instead of making a new one.

I'm a level 38 Animal Tamer and I really enjoy my Entropia time taming all kind of mobs. When I'm in Monria i usually spend some time taming Green Leprechauns (at least for the daily mission) and I always come to the same conclusion: the Cultist mixed in the spawn makes no sense there. They totally ruin the taming experience since the size of the mob is totally different to the leprechauns and annoys you when you suddenly get attacked by one and you have to either switch to a higher weapon (and heal/use armor) or runaway (if you can).

If cultists were removed from the green leprechaun spawn i would spend hours here skilling and having fun with the whips (and i guess some others too) . Also, my guess is that removing a mob from a spawn shouldnt be as traumatic as adding a new mob or new loot items. Even more, I can't see a single drawback to this because if someone wants to hunt cultitsts there are clean cultists spawns to do so. Nobody comes there for the cultists but there is people (like me) that leaves it because of them.

So... question for Ant: Do you think this can be done in a near future? do you see it happening at all?

Thanks for your attention :)

Top Bottom