Make two diffrent event area on Planet Toulan

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi all!

I am thinking about making events in toulan, in the future, with the help of the soc i am in "CotS".

I think there should be two Event area's, One that are for normal mobs, like mid level.

And one for the lowest mobs, Like tabtab young.

Why i think there should be an event area for Tabtab young? It will give the newest player a change to be in the event and fell like they can compete with a low amount ammo "compared with the amount of ammo needed for mid level mobs" and will be able to get the best weapon to use, and those weapons comes from trade terminal.
This will benefit the new generations of players, to fell like Toulan is a good planet to be on in the beginning, becuse there are events for them to compete in. And a mob that give decent loot they can sell, like basic leather extractots.

Edit:
Or one event area where you can choose mob that can be hunted under the event "with tabtab young as a option". And more option for the wining criteria.

This is only suggestion. But i think it will be able to make an good impact, and i am ready try it out, and i will spend ped to do it.

Top Bottom