Mayhem in the Main Crater

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
There was total Mayhem in the main Crater in the early hours of this Saturday morning, when; on the return from an exploration trip; the Moon Manager, Mr Eugenio Anhithe Wilde went a little Wilder than normal.

When Mr Wilde landed in the Main Crater TP, he happened across an impromptu party in the area with some notable PK'ers and a few shady characters.

mccrazy19.jpg

Mr Wilde decided to join in the party, as he wished to let off steam after his business trip to Calypso, and he decided to show off a valuable Sword he purchased on his travels.

mccrazy1.jpg

But on seeing the coveted sword, things soon became heated and escalated to more dangerous weapons.

mccrazy2.jpg

mccrazy3.jpg

mccrazy4.jpg

Then suddenly, with no notice, the scene escalated into total Chaos...
Mr Wilde seemed to morph; with no knowledge or self control; into the hideous Count Vamp.

mccrazy16.jpg

Everybody present in the crater at the time joined in, in an attempt to subdue Mr Wilde's alter ego.

mccrazy9.jpg

mccrazy10.jpg

mccrazy12.jpg

mccrazy5.jpg

mccrazy7.jpg

mccrazy6.jpg

mccrazy15.jpg

Eventually the count was taken down by @NoReMoRsE and things returned to normal, or as normal as things get on this bizarre moon.

mccrazy17.jpg

And Anhithe was thankfully restored to his more usual rather colourful self.
However, he did report that the Sword he had picked up on Calypso was missing from his inventory.

mccrazy18.jpg

It is suspected that one of the local Lunatics may have spiked Mr Wilde's drink with the Morphing pill...as a distraction.

We have our suspicions as to who it might be, and if you have any idea as to the whereabouts of the young lady @Eleni Von Estlla do not hesitate to contact the authorities, as she may help them in their inquiries.

mccrazy21.jpg

She has been seen recently in covert discussions with @Dark Moon Enigma who was strangely absent from the impromptu Party. This is very curious as Dark Moon is normally at the center of these illegal Parties.

A coincidence? this reporter thinks maybe not.....

She was last seen searching for prizes for some secret event she seems to be working on.

Things are looking very suspicious in that corner?

Attachments

• mccrazy13.jpg
    mccrazy13.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 336
  • mccrazy14.jpg
    mccrazy14.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 356
  • mccrazy11.jpg
    mccrazy11.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 336

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
How cool is that. Wow, I turn my back for one minute and look what happens. :rolleyes:

I can tell you though, that Mr Wilde is a friend of chaos, and basically thrives on it. It's what my work schedule looks like all the time. :p The St Patrick's Day Event will be proof of that, and all I can say is --> prepare yourselves. :eek:

I mean it. :eek:rder

Awesome write-up and story Kendra, I love it, and only sorry that I missed it, looked like fun. :thumbsup

NoReMoRsE

Account Deactivated by Request
How cool is that. Wow, I turn my back for one minute and look what happens. :rolleyes:

I can tell you though, that Mr Wilde is a friend of chaos, and basically thrives on it. It's what my work schedule looks like all the time. :p The St Patrick's Day Event will be proof of that, and all I can say is --> prepare yourselves. :eek:

I mean it. :eek:rder

Awesome write-up and story Kendra, I love it, and only sorry that I missed it, looked like fun. :thumbsup
a good time shall be had buy all...bank on it..;)

Top Bottom