Member Nabu's suggestions

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
LOVES the music. Is really into the whole theme here and the 'dark and creepy music'.
LOVES the mobs, and exploring new regions, wants to hammer ALL the missions.

Wishes we had some iron missions or something that rewarded a 'mob trophy head' after completing 20k or whatever kills of them like some of the other missions. I have to agree with that, it would be cool.

No monria hides or texture BP's. yep if we want crafters here this would be a good thing.
Lets make a zoldenite and maladrite texture bp. How popular it is remains to be seen, however being a 'new' texture will get some instant spike in it's value. Maybe get MA to add hides to yogs or shoggy's. Not sure how they'd react to the cultists since they are 'humanoid' and skinning them... well...

How about some NEW mobs with skins too.

Oh and let me add one of my comments here since I shared it online with Nabu. Pets. She would like to see some tamable pets here. I seen another post here that asked for the same thing. THAT would be cool, and also bring folks here too because it's a NEW pet.

On that though, if we do go this route, please inquire on this also:
Add Sweetstuff to general loot pool for enmat to make nutrio bars to feed the pets.
Increase overall spawn of fruits on the moon since they are very very rare. ...if we are going to supplant pets, we need to have the abilities for members to support them without having to go off planet or spend 15 hours snooping for a fruit here or there.

Thank you
sluggo

Amen to all of the above Sluggo! I agree, concur, and wanna see some new kewl stuff here! Please, I really would love to see trophy heads for the mobs! I love to hunt, n my goal is as many interesting heads as I can get for my walls on my apartment! Please?! N yes, the music really does kick butt! Love it here!

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
LOVES the music. Is really into the whole theme here and the 'dark and creepy music'.
LOVES the mobs, and exploring new regions, wants to hammer ALL the missions.

Wishes we had some iron missions or something that rewarded a 'mob trophy head' after completing 20k or whatever kills of them like some of the other missions. I have to agree with that, it would be cool.

No monria hides or texture BP's. yep if we want crafters here this would be a good thing.
Lets make a zoldenite and maladrite texture bp. How popular it is remains to be seen, however being a 'new' texture will get some instant spike in it's value. Maybe get MA to add hides to yogs or shoggy's. Not sure how they'd react to the cultists since they are 'humanoid' and skinning them... well...

How about some NEW mobs with skins too.

Oh and let me add one of my comments here since I shared it online with Nabu. Pets. She would like to see some tamable pets here. I seen another post here that asked for the same thing. THAT would be cool, and also bring folks here too because it's a NEW pet.

On that though, if we do go this route, please inquire on this also:
Add Sweetstuff to general loot pool for enmat to make nutrio bars to feed the pets.
Increase overall spawn of fruits on the moon since they are very very rare. ...if we are going to supplant pets, we need to have the abilities for members to support them without having to go off planet or spend 15 hours snooping for a fruit here or there.

Thank you
sluggo
Lovely suggestion guys :thumbsup
Yeah are there any uses for the skins at all? I just TT my shub skins
I've found bits of fruit as I go around the place, I think the drop rate appears the same (for me anyway) as caly

Top Bottom