Message to the community about this Toulan mob section ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I would like to ask that you not post anything in this section as we are collecting information about Toulan mobs so that we can present a separate thread for each mob with relevant details. We have a specific way we will be doing this, so I ask that you please be patient while we collect the information.

If you have any questions, please use this thread to post.

Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm in the process of adding mob data for all Toulan mobs and I have a question ... when I see loot drop listings, does this apply to all mob maturities for that specific mob?

Also, I've seen loot listings with items ... does that also apply to all maturities, or are there specific item drops that apply to only one maturity of a specific mob?

Your help with this would be appreciated ... I think we need more posts with loot drops, especially items and what mobs they relate to.

Thank You :)

Littlestar b-k

That is extremely hard to verify on Toulan as most spawns have multiple matureties from small to big togheter. I have asked on more then one occasion to sort spawns abit ;)
One way to make that easier would be to hunt solely in the fauna center but that would get a bit expensive.
This is just a gues but i think everything drops from all matureties.

Top Bottom