Mining Areas

FireFist

Shop Owner
Thought we could maybe in a few areas move mobs and condense them a little bit to create little mining areas. ie like sandy shore west desert we could condense the dahhar spawn maybe? and open the area more? or the plainlandish area [Planet Toulan, 135921, 92640, 100, Waypoint] around here where few scatter bahri are. I think those 2 areas are best fit and maybe easiest to simply make into mining areas but, im sure you guys know whats easiest for mining so, here i am with a new suggestion :p thanks again for what u guys do!

*maybe another idea is adding more land somewhere maybe like a miners mine or something? just a thought*

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
i would just stay careful about this at the moment.
While i totally understand the miners feeling, and the naughty encounters found all around the planet, i think it also is part of the magic behind exploration.

The two first quarters of this year have been pressed by two major VU, and i would just prefer to properly map and assess the current state of the areas, both mobs and free lands, before making any decision about moving things around.

Making a better map is still on my to-do list, and i doubt many player know exactly what is where. And with the mining map Sherwood has provided, i think we can cross-reference pretty much everything, very accurately.

I did kind of aggree with what has been discussed in the chat last night, and i understand it, but i would just be careful for now, and would prefer everyone to know first, and then discuss any further possible improvement.

More accurate maps will come, in due time, but hey, me too like the new content very much 😇
Lets just wait a bit more before rushing anything.
Haste makes waste : )

Top Bottom