Beginners Mission Chain | Attempting to Craft | NPC Faiza

Papajo

Hi) I have a problem with this mission. Approaching the NPC, I received a mission for kraft armor, but I was not given a blueprint

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Papajo told me that he was doing the mission from Faiza ... he collected the 20 TabTab teeth and has them in inventory, but Faiza isn't giving him the blueprint.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Papajo you will have to raise a support case for this. Thanks

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Someone had this issue again today, i told him to contact support

gopnek

I recently completed the Toulan citizenship mission and started doing the "Beginner Toulan born missions" - and I also caught a bug on this mission (I didn't have it BP's in my inventory).
Maybe Ant or DME you can give me these 2 Blueprints in trade window the during a game - I really want to close this line of quests. (I will feel awkward if I write to off support for such a trifle)
My game nickname is "gopnek gopnek1 gopnek2"
...or advise me something?...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wait until tomorrow's VU release because there was an issue with the Toulan Born mission chain ... I got confirmation that it has been fixed and should work properly after tomorrow's release.

gopnek

several times I tried to abandon and again take the mission, and restart the game - Faiza still does not give me these 2 BP's

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As an update to this particular part of the beginners mission chain (Step 7 - Faiza), it appears that it is affecting those who had engaged in this mission chain before we took over Toulan on 8/19/20 when the mission chain was available to all and we changed it to only Toulan Born, and then later gave Monria Born access, and now access to those finishing the Toulan Citizenship mission.

The VS Team looked into this earlier and think they found the issue with this mission but will need to initiate a fix, and that will take a VU. No new players can start the old mission as it was all redone and deactivated, and again, this looks like this issue is affecting people who had started the old mission chain.

I've questioned many about this issue now, but it seems that the Toulan Born and Monrian Born are doing fine with this beginners mission chain, as well as those who have finished their Toulan Citizenship because I haven't gotten any reports from them. However, if anything does come up, be sure to post your experience here please.

Only support can see the live player data, which is why it has been suggested to submit a support ticket because it gives more data information. This will get sorted as soon as possible.

Top Bottom